免費論壇 繁體 | 簡體
公告:SCLUB雲端專屬主機己開放租用
分享
Board logo

標題: [msg] 20171007 – Jove (中譯待補) [打印本頁]

作者: lightbringer    時間: 2017-10-11 23:08     標題: [msg] 20171007 – Jove (中譯待補)

Message from Jove.

You are this opportunity to allow your thoughts and all you are a creation to be freed from the anxieties or disappointments of the past. As a spiritual being you are living a spiritual life and a human being. You are rising up to a new frequency what you cannot see but know that it is a reality. Your soul loves to be joyful, your soul, seeks to be loved, your soul seeks to fulfill its life with meaning and opportunity and adventure and new growth. So, as I speak in this perception of the Scarlet Ray let it be your life may be simple, it may appear that it is without meaning. And that is a perception that is not in harmony with your truest self.

You have a meaningful position, opportunity and direction to serve, to help others find the path for healing, for enlightenment, for direction for having joy in life. As this is being presented in the now, let it be that what you love begins to fill the heart and the senses of your soul, and as you love like you express, as you love what you are thinking to create, the impact of that love opens you to new directions and new opportunities for serving, healing, teaching and being an example of a freed life and heart.

So, as I am speaking let it be that you can walk, can dance, can be open to what it is harmony with your soul’s design. You know what you wish to express. You know what you wish to assist, you know what you can create. You are important in this journey of the soul. Yes I have been known as Lao Tzu, But Jove is also an aspect of who I am and I bring the Word of what is the source to bring the willfulness of the mind and the joy of the heart and the ability of the intention of who you are. If you seem limited it is not a block to what you can give and serve and what you present. If you have fears, they are your projections from an unknown source. Release the fears and open to accept intention of your soul’s goals.

歡迎光臨 Bringers of Light (http://lightbringer.gain.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2