免費論壇 繁體 | 簡體
公告:SCLUB雲端專屬主機己開放租用
分享
返回列表 發帖

REBIRTH, RENEWAL AND NEW BEGINNINGS - 基督的訊息

REBIRTH, RENEWAL AND NEW BEGINNINGS - 基督的訊息
原文出處:《Light Energy Healing Workshops》

你是我的孩子。我是你的父親。在你來之前,我已在地球上行走許久。我是你的弟兄;你是我意識的關聯者。我從你的心中看見。在你的每一個想法中我知道。你已選擇走在這條路上,跟隨我帶來的光。我是耶穌。我是你熟知的耶穌基督。我是照看著你的老師。天使們與我同行。靈性之愛來自於我。智慧的接收透過我。基督是光。基督的意識透過光。你被愛著。永遠不會有缺少來自於我的愛的事物。我是你的指導者。我帶來智慧、愛與真理。許多跟隨我路途的人,與你分享他們的洞見。你在你靈性的新覺醒中。你被所有支持你成長的事物環繞著。生命是座花園,你是在其中生長的花朵。這花園經常成為負面意識的雜草區。但雜草無法超越在愛中成長的美麗。

雜草會跟這些綻放在明亮光中的花朵一起成長。雜草就像你意識自我的一部分想法。它們在許久之前就被種下,它們已長得又高又壯。而今日你的花園已被清理,新的種子在你的心識中被種下;來自你靈魂的種子,你所繼承的前人想法的種子。這種子包含著你希望的願景、你的想像及你靈魂的意圖。當你澆水時,它們發芽;而這水是培育你更大想法的意識自我。養料,你知道對來自想法的種子而言,是真理,而這些在你往後的生命裡長大成樹。

我的光在許多地方被看見,透過顏色、透過聲音、透過碰觸。我的存在,一直在那,它並不遙遠,它就在你是誰的想法中。要求,在我的名中它到來。…尋找,你會發現你一直在找尋的事物。信念,是重要的構成以協助你的花園成長,信任允許它變得堅定且能流轉。你是我的孩子,你也是其他跟隨你的孩子的母親與父親。因為每一個理解愛是一切本源的孩子,他們長大成人後會把世界帶到一個更好的地方。有些夢遺失在恐懼與懷疑之海中,有些夢則被圍繞著它的負面與邪惡振動所破壞。

但是沒有邪惡能夠壓倒智慧、真理與光的力量。始終要理解並知曉你是由神帶到這地球行星的孩子。你並不總是願意回到此處,有些人對這誕生的機會帶著極大的恐懼,但你仍選擇探索這冒險。你希望提升你周圍所有看似負面的事物。透過這些看似是發生的改變,你在不斷地轉化與改變中。因為這而到來的禮物,你帶給地球與它的孩子們。

我的存在從不評斷你,因此放下你自身的評斷。你誕生在無瑕、尚未了解責備、羞愧與罪疚的狀態中。很快地這些將落在你身後,不再緊抓著你不放,你的自由成為了絕對的事物,因為你已走入恩寵的法則中。

我帶給物質地球恩寵的力量,展現、寬恕每一個人,釋放、向新的現實敞開。你意識的振動被恩寵的法則碰觸著;你所是的一切,在此刻,是愛。你被基督之光所觸及。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are my children. I am your Father. I have walked the earth long before you came. I am your brother; you are all relatives to my consciousness. I see from the heart of you. I know within every thought of you. You have chosen to walk the path that follows the Light that I brought. I am Jesus. I have been known as Jesus the Christ. I am your overseeing teacher. The angels walk with me. The Spirit of Love comes from me. The wisdom is what is received through me. The Christ is the Light. The Consciousness of Christ is through the light. You are loved. There could never be anything less than love from me. I am your guide. I am that which brought wisdom, love and truth. Many followed through my path and shared their insight with you. You are in a new awakening of your Spirit. You are surrounded by all that assists you in growth. Life is a garden you are the flower that grows within it. A garden often becomes a weeded area of negative consciousness. But the weeds cannot overtake the beauty of love that grows within it.

The weeds will all grow side by side with those that bloom in the brightness of light. The weeds are like the thoughts that are a part of your conscious self. They were seeds planted long ago and they have grown tall and strong. Today your garden is being cleared and new seeds are being planted in your Mind; the seeds that come from the soul of you and the seeds that you inherited from the thoughts of others before you. The seeds contain the vision of your hope your vision and your soul’s intentions. When you water the seeds they sprout, the water is the conscious self that nurtures your great thoughts. The food, for the seeds come from the thoughts that you know are truth and these become the trees that grow in the future of your life.

My Light is seen in many ways, to color, through sounds, through touch. My presence is always there, it is not far away, it is within the thought of who you are. Ask and in my name it comes. … Seek and you will find what you have been looking for. Faith is the important ingredient to help your garden grow and trust allows it to become strong and flow. As you are my children, you are the mothers and fathers of other children that follow you. For every child who understands Love Is the Source of All, they become adults that bring the world into a better place. Some dreams become lost in the sea of doubt or fear, some dreams are crushed by the negativity and evil that surrounds its vibration.

But nothing evil can overcome the power of wisdom, truth and light. Always understand and know you are the children that god brought to planet earth. You are not always willing to return to this place, some of you are born with great fear of this opportunity, but still you choose to explore this adventure. And you wish to raise all around you what seems in negativity. Through all the changes that seem to arrive, you are the one that is changing and transforming. And out of this comes the gift you bring to earth and all its children.

My Presence never judges you, therefore let go of the judgments of yourself. You were born in innocence and yet awaken to a state of blame, shame and guilt. Soon these will be behind you, no longer hold you in its clutches but instead your freedom becomes absolute, for you have stepped into the Law of Grace.

I brought to physical earth the power of the Grace to be expressed, to allow each and all for their forgiveness, to be free to open to a new Reality The vibrations of your consciousness is touched by the Law of Grace, and all that you are, in this moment, is LOVE. You are touched by the light of Christ.

© A Course in Light
(譯者:佳小倫)
Taking a deep breath and trusting yourself, loving yourself without ‘if,’ ‘and,’ or ‘but.’

返回列表 回復 發帖