免費論壇 繁體 | 簡體
公告:SCLUB雲端專屬主機己開放租用
分享
返回列表 發帖

[無分類] [msg] 20141212 – Christ Spirit

Message for Christ Spirit

我是,我是這聲音、臨在與精神,你理解那成為基督意識、耶穌聖靈明亮之愛的我是。我的臨在是種存在的狀態。從未離開。從未與你的靈魂、精神、心智與心失去聯繫。

在此刻,我們觀察到在你之內的力量正在提升你的心智與身體。在這代表基督誕生的季節裡,知曉新的生命的誕生,對你們每一個選擇人類經驗這旅程的人來說,總是會有一條嶄新的路。

我希望你知道,部分的你知曉你是神聖之愛,那是你連接到靈魂意識的部分,你尋找、知曉成為基督之光、與其精神連接的部分。

在我說話時,運作正在發生,僅是將你從背負的所有愧疚自責中釋放,像是不完備、失敗、失望、分離、失落。在此刻,讓它發生,你的聯繫從未切斷,它僅能夠協助需要愛的挑戰。

因此,當我說話時,讓它流經你,流經與遺棄、失落、分離、猶疑的掙扎,在你之內,觀想愛之光流通,療癒之光在你之內放大。愛之光在它最真實的展現中,充滿了你與每一個與你一同走在光的道途上的人。

讓在心之源的光成為穩固的意識,療癒傷害與憤怒帶來的事物。放開你無法自由的想法,而是看待,你的自由是與愛的設計處在全然地和諧中,並接受較高意識作為你的現實。讓愛浮現,與之結合。

當我在地球行走時,放大的光環繞著我,許多的人感覺到它的振動轉變它們存在的許多層面。在那,仍有許多必須要經歷的掙扎。仍有許多無法移除的制約,但要允許他們走過這些挑戰的境況,以找出他們的力量、找出他們的信念、找出他們對更高狀態的意願。

在它看似是你失去你的力量、你的意願時;這只是一堂課、一個機會,你將會發現你的路,穿越並從它的緊箍中自由。而我完全能感知在這時候,在人類的現實中,恐懼之役是強大的。控制的因素像是這樣的模式,似乎在所有意味更高狀態的現實裡有著自由的失去。但我告訴你,衝突將被解決。以貪婪遮蔽智慧、知識、真理的事物將會消散。會有決議。會有復興。會有最真狀態的愛與和平。

因此,這時刻,你就像一本打開的書,你被給予以愛、光、療癒及恩寵來寫下你道途的腳本。要知曉恩寵是寬恕帶來的律法。

所以,在我說話時,讓明亮的光流通,讓它臨在的力量在你之內被感受,並知曉慶賀你渴望在你生命中看見的事物,於你存在的所有狀態中運作著,一切如是。路途上的恙,愛的力量正在運作。豐足是心識的狀態,你全然地知曉你擁有你所需要的一切,甚至比你真正需要的還多。

祝福你所做的、祝福你所見的,放開一切,與我同行。讓喜悅充滿你之內,一切如是。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am that I am the voice, presence & spirit of which you understand to be the consciousness of the Christ and the lighted love of the Spirit of Jesus. My presence is always a state of being. It never leaves. It never is without connection to your soul, your spirit, to your mind and to your heart.

So in this moment we perceive a strength in you that is taking place to raise the state of mind and physical aspect of you. In this season that is representing the birth of Christ, it is a birth of knowing that in new life there is always a total new path that is a journey for each and all who have chosen to be part of this experience of human living.

I wish you to know that the part of you that knows you are Divine Love is that part of you that is linked to the soul consciousness of what you see and know to be the Christ the light, the source of which spirit connects.

So in my speaking what is in effect here, is simply release from all the guilt you carried as inadequacies, as failures, as disappointments, as separations, as losses. In this moment let it be, your connection is not severed, it simply can be assisted with challenges in need of love.

So as I speak let it flow though you, that the part that struggles with the abandonment, the loss, the separation, the uncertainty, in that part of you, perceive the Light of Love comes through, the light of healing magnifying in you. The radiance of love in its truest expression is fulfilled in you and for all who walk the path of light with you.

Let the light in the source of the heart be the stabilizing consciousness that heals what hurt has created, what anger has brought forth. Let go of the thought that you cannot be free but rather see your freedom is being totally in harmony with your design of love and recognition of Higher Consciousness as a reality in you. Let the love come forth to integrate with you.

When I walked the Earth and the light magnified it surrounding me and more who was a part of it felt its vibration shifting their state of being in many ways. Often there were still struggles that had to be experienced. Still there had to be conditions not taken away from them but allowing them to walk through those challenging conditions to find their strength to find their faith, to find their will for a Higher State.

So when it appears you have lost your sense of strength, your will; it is but a lesson and an opportunity and you will find your way through and be freed from its hold on you. So I totally sense in this time that the battle of fear is strong in all of humanity’s reality. The control factors have come in such a pattern that it appears there is loss of freedom in all that is meant to be for a Higher State of reality. But I tell you what is in conflict will be resolved. What is in its state of overshadowing wisdom, knowledge and truth with greed will be dissipated. There will be resolution. There will be restoration. There will be love and peace in its truest state.

So, in this moment you are like an open book and you are being given this script of your path that is written with love and light and healing and grace. Know that Grace is the Law that forgiveness brings.

So, as I speak let the radiance of the light come through and let the power of its presence be felt in you and know that celebrating what you desire to see in your life, in your whole state of being is in effect and it is so. Where there is illness the path of the power of love is taking place. Abundance is a state of mind in which you totally know you have all that you need and even more than what you truly require.

Bless what you do and bless what you see and let go of all else and walk with me. Let joy be fully in you and so it is.

© A Course in Light
(譯者:佳小倫)
Taking a deep breath and trusting yourself, loving yourself without ‘if,’ ‘and,’ or ‘but.’

返回列表 回復 發帖