免費論壇 繁體 | 簡體
公告:SCLUB雲端專屬主機己開放租用
分享
返回列表 發帖

[msg] 20170129 – Archangel Uriel (中譯待補)

Here is message given on Wed. eve. It was a powerful experience.

In this moment, we come to you to assist with the turmoil of challenges that are in effect. Absorb in your mind a consciousness that is separated from the physical chaos of human thinking of this moment. Accept in this activity that you are in a dimension to help restore and rejuvenate and regenerate that highest status of your Angelic Being.

As you are guided through and into this experience accept that the energies of Ruby Red and the energy of the frequency of Gold integrate into a vibrant energy source that has been given as the Vermilion frequency of light. I am Archangel Uriel. It is my intention to help the physical nature of your own essence to be receptive to the higher frequency of light and to assist in the consciousness of the physical, to be released of the confusion of the lack of self acceptance, to be released of turmoil of changes in effect.

So know that through the vibratory energies of the light and of the angelic frequencies in motion that you are in a transformational state of being. The transmission as spoken through what presence to you is a healing modality, a healing effect. In the moment let go of the thoughts in the conscious self of pain, of anger, of fear, of confusion, of lack of insight, let it go.

In this perception of highest status of light frequencies are magnified to enhance the process of being freed from the uncertainties and what are the changing elements of consciousness of this human experience of light. It is of my intention to be of service, to release from the ego of the physical the burden of the unknown, the burden of the lack of joy or peace in you. I come as an overseer to assist the integration of the soul’s ability to integrate with the Angelic Realm of Light. This is an extraordinary experience. Very few have this ability to receive or the consciousness to be directed into this status of the light.

As I speak in this moment of time, at the highest state of your experience and knowledge and understanding, the rays of the frequencies of the Angelic Vermilion Ray is in motion. Let the vibration be absorbed within the highest element of your spiritual being. In this moment accept guidance, accept integration, accept Divine Intervention and accept restoration. Know that from these elements of the light your highest status of Lighted consciousness is integrating these rays.

Do accept that beyond all that appears as unacceptable and unknown is to be released from your fear. There is a movement that is in effect as spoken from time past to present that the shift of consciousness is in motion. There are many different challenges that appear in a physical way and what is in its chaotic state, in its stormy state, it its devastating breaking down condition is all a part of a shift in reference to a rebuilding, a re-establishing, a re-connecting to a element of living with greater peace and greater self direction and greater enhancement of what you require inwardly and outwardly.

All of the fears are a stormy reaction from the unknown. You are being guided through and you must stay centered on that understanding and knowing and fulfilling of Divine Intention. Though you may appear as very few, each one of you are connected with many others who also responding to or integrating or becoming aware of these shifts and changes that are meant to fulfill the greater good in the ultimate state of change.

So as I speak, let go physically of being concerned of lack, limitation, uncertainty and rather accept all that you have need to experience is in perfect order with your mind and your heart and your soul. The vibration of the Vermilion light, radiant in its Ruby Ray, sparkling in its Golden hue is integrating with all of the resources of your mind and your heart and all that is a part of what your soul requires.

So now perceive that your healing is in effect, that from the Highest Spiritual nature the element of this consciousness is coming through and manifesting into the physical body of you. You are tired, you have been exhausted, you have felt depleated and at times broken or confused, let the light come through, let the rays of the Ruby Red enter into the frequency within the heart of you. Let the radiance of the Golden hue overshadow all that is a part of you and think: Transformation is taking place, body, mind; soul integrates, fulfilling the needs of the heart, of the spirit, of the mind and of all that you express.

The more you are centered within this activity oif light, the greater you find your energy and strength returning to you as it is meant to be. Where there are aches and physical pain and lack of stability and uncertainty in yourself; I decree by the Order of Melchizedek that the process will attain its goal and so it is.

Now let there be integration within all facets of the mental, emotional, perceptual and physical consciousness. May the light from the highest state magnify into and through all that is required of you.

And now, let the body, let all that is be in full balance freed from lack, limitation and denial. I ask for healing for each one that shares on this event of light and so let peace come through let the heart be filled with hope and joy in you and may the light of the Christ magnify and it is so.

________________________________________________________________________________________

So allow yourself to feel your energy and your whole self being back into your body and accept you are grounding and connecting with the Black Power Ray and you are fully, fully, fully in wholeness and peace.

返回列表 回復 發帖