免費論壇 繁體 | 簡體
公告:SCLUB雲端專屬主機己開放租用
分享
返回列表 發帖

[msg] 20170311 - Joshua (中譯待補)

Message from Joshua

Nothing is impossible, all things are probable. I am Joshua. I come as a guidance to you, to uplift your fears out of the illusions of your physical self. In this moment energy comes in a different wave and yes there are many who function as a guidance for you in the angelic spheres of consciousness. Angels are true they do exist. as I speak what comes through for each of you is a freedom from a sense of lack of direction or a lack of acceptance of a higher upliftment in your path. Nothing is impossible. Let go of that block it will never change, that it cannot be healed that it is never going to be right. Open to accept love as energy, light as the source that brings conditions into effect. Forgive yourself of whatever may have hurt that blocks you from accepting light, joy, acceptance and peace.

In this world as you see it is turmoil; it has always been in some form of tumaltous challenges, hate, rage, fear, warring factors, causal conditions that block love. These are natural aspects of the physical condition of those who have lost their understanding of the greater state of Mind and Light.

You however have come to be the messengers to help others find the key of light in them and the openness to see something greater than the illusions of the negativity. Trust is an absolute need for the power of light to come through.

So, in this moment with the Scarlet Ray and the angelic frequencies overshadowing you, inwardly focus on change as a new place to live, new ways to express, new ways to have goals to achieve, new intentions to fulfill. Everything is a pattern that is connected with the Source in you. Whatever limitations appear a time comes when you are beyond the limitation and you are fulfilled with the freedom to find the light in you and the strength and the passion of your inward self and the Light. Everything has its moment empowered by God’s Will of His Presence to see you rise up from the uncertainties of your past.
Taking a deep breath and trusting yourself, loving yourself without ‘if,’ ‘and,’ or ‘but.’

返回列表 回復 發帖