免費論壇 繁體 | 簡體
公告:SCLUB雲端專屬主機己開放租用
分享
返回列表 發帖

[msg] 20170602 – Azreal (中譯待補)

Monday night we had a lesson again and it was quite remarkable, so I am going to post some of the info for your enjoyment and inspiration.

Greetings this is Azreal: I am with you all … I am a presence of your Higher Self teacher, perceiver and guided consciousness for the Journey of your Soul. Lessons of the Mind are received as you begin to integrate the acceptance that you are worthy to be given what is aligning with your own individual experience. It is known that the lessons of the Mind can bring the ego system into an acceptance of change in a positive and joyful way.

We notice that the challenges that are facing each and every one of you have caused great anxiety within the thoughts and consciousness of your daily experience, and we wish you know that these are attributes that are prevalent in humanities expresses. There are waves of consciousness that have brought great fear in the state of living in life. Many challenges have taken place and it appears in so many ways, that there is a total lack of trust in a Higher Consciousness of Light.

Do not fall into that perception of your Mind; rather see the struggles are many they are collective as well as individual, but you on a course a path in which you are for opportunities that will bless your lives.

Wisdom is the acceptance that there is a Divine law that oversees the true intention of the soul. Man makes laws that often have no positive bearing on individual opportunities. There are perceptions of what law means that are without the understanding of the Higher Spiritual understanding. As I speak with you the Divine Law is the law of being fully acknowledged as a being of light under the Order of Melchizedek for the purpose of serving in the Christ Consciousness of life. Though the body may appear in its weakness, in is misunderstanding, this too will pass. It is a struggle of consciousness, it is act of difficulty, but the outcome with be better than what you perceive it will express.
Taking a deep breath and trusting yourself, loving yourself without ‘if,’ ‘and,’ or ‘but.’

返回列表 回復 發帖