免費論壇 繁體 | 簡體
公告:SCLUB雲端專屬主機己開放租用
分享
返回列表 發帖

[msg] 20170907 – Andrew (中譯待補)

I am posting a message from Andrew on the Ruby Red energy. Message from Andrew

It is good to speak All is in a state of awakening to new perceptions of wisdom and light and healing and love. While others may spew forth negative and difficult actions of hurt and pain, you are the stars that light the way for others to be open to a higher reality. The pyramid that is magnified is vibrant force field and just let it be that you are part of this effective healing vibration. And those of your journey are being welcomed into this pyramid of the light.

There are family members, there are acquaintance friends from the past. All are called and by their will if they come, this part of energy and light can have a healing expression in their soul and in their body and in their life. So let it be!

The Ruby Red ray represents that which is known as the healing when the Christ was on the cross and for his presence and his experience that law of Grace was put into effect for all to be able to lifted out of the negativity and the challenges that caused great pain in mind, body and soul.

So at this moment we ask of you simply perceive that the healing of your mind, the healing of the heart is all taking place as the frequency is being awakened in you. As I speak, perceive that the heart chakra in that part of your soul system is being filled with the Divine Love is. Divine Love is a state of freedom from anger, rage and other negative effects.

The Ruby red ray is like a source of energy that clears away the fears, the hurts and the unknown and the pains, so as you are in this experience of vibrations surrounding you, the part of your body and the essence of your soul is being cleared from all of the uncertainties and lack of self -acceptance. In this moment from the order of Melchizedek let the light and the source fill the heart in you and all of the soul as you to be freed from any perception that causes grief, and fear, and pain. And It is so!

Everything that is in effect at this time is a movement towards breaking through the chaotic conditions that are in difficulty. In a dark state of lack of love that from the heart in you and from the soul of you, you represent one to help others the mind and heart from the past conditions of lack of understanding. It is so!

We are perceiving this day as a movement of awakening to the higher power that is overseeing seeing much in the Universe. As you have witness this movement from the Moon and all the Rays of the Sun, you have experienced an inner shift in you. Let go of conditional thinking that there is no higher source, Let that go! And accept that the sign from this event is a sign of how the Light Raises negativity and brings forth the radiance of a clearer and higher vibration of light.

These events have a spiritual meaning … it is empowering and a need for a gathering of many to share the wisdom and light that is a true part of the human experience and I as Azreal focus for you on the heart of your soul, and the intention of your spirit and it is good! You are entering as cycle in which there can be a clearing of many different elements that have brought the egos of many people into a deep depressed state, so in the now perceive that many many have been touched by the sign and by its power of release from the uncertainties of the past.

Think of a healing event that is in motion for the earth consciousness and now in the frequencies of all the light rays, The Orange, the Silver, the White, the Blue and with the Ruby Red, Think my mind is being freed, my soul is like cleared with the light and my heart is being freed from the hurt and the lack of self-understanding.

In the now let the light come through, let the manifestation of the healing magnify in your body, in your consciousness and all that you are … And so it is

Lessons of the light continue, always raising your throughs to a new perspective.

So each of you, whatever clouds your mind and falters into fear, let it go! Today is the first brand new cycles that are yet to unfold.

Love your life, love all that you are, love what you do, and always be open to other opportunities that are coming to you.
Taking a deep breath and trusting yourself, loving yourself without ‘if,’ ‘and,’ or ‘but.’

返回列表 回復 發帖