免費論壇 繁體 | 簡體
公告:SCLUB雲端專屬主機己開放租用
分享
返回列表 發帖

[複合色光] [msg] 20180217 – White Eagle

Message from White Eagle

讓聲音穿透,觸及你的心識及你的心。這聲音放大了你的靈魂之光、你的精神與你的一切。我是白鷹。我的話語協助你們每一個人知曉這顯化的引導,許多光的存在們透過這傳導帶來通往一切萬有(神)之本源、這時代運行新開始所需要的振動。

白鷹吟唱了11秒。

讓聲音穿透你的所有層面。讓振動的力量帶來療癒穿過心識的所有層面,身體需要這帶來和平煙斗的體驗,而這是此次Project Light所準備的內容。

我希望你們每一個人觀察並觀想你在一個圓中,有許多許多人你看不見但精神與你同在。知曉這聲音將到達並突破任何需要這療癒振動的地方。

我的聲音將於你的心識、身體與靈魂中放大這振動。不要害怕,接受你在靜默中,你在圓中,在光的神聖儀式中。許多世代裡,這是常見的連接方式,帶來對自然律法的理解,並在人類意識的環境中保持光明。

此刻,我要求你們每一個人在心中想像著,你與許多許多人連接,來自不同部族的生命、人性展現的部族、國家的部族、其他來源的部族。部族(Tribe)這一詞意味著,有著和平儀式的圓,一個把療癒帶入那象徵失去你保護來源的破碎之箭的儀式。

當我在你參與其中的光之圓裡說話時,雖然你們身處各處、相隔數英哩,但在較高自我的意識裡、在真實的你的精神中,你們是合一的,接著想著,你在這光之圓中就像其他地方的部族與人們。目標是與那來自默基瑟德天使聖團之源的律法合一,藉由基督、透過所有引導靈魂朝向此刻更高意圖的上師們。
… … … …

白鷹吟唱約9秒。

觀想你在與更高心識的聯繫中,與基督精神、與佛陀、與聖母瑪利亞、與其他來自光的天使存在們同在。
這呼喚放大了人類心識的自然要素,聯繫至自身的較高精神、接收洞察,為這過程帶來更大的智慧、知識與和平,為於此刻人類的時間框架中存在的所有事物。

我們呼喚Santiago,我們呼喚在這光之圓中的所有領袖們。我們呼喚認出轉變是未來世代之需要,以提升人類行動之來源的人。在此刻,我們呼喚創造覺知顯化的所有存在,接受神聖之光即是愛。

Project Light是種視野,重要的是通過迷茫、混亂、對更高理解之缺乏的迷宮帶來明晰、清理。我們呼喚在此的所有存在們,提升、觀想其引導的意圖,為了和平、和諧,透過精神意圖的方法,為了更高的機會。

現在,一切都在自身的秩序中。我們呼喚在這些中心裡的人覺知地球與精神中的轉變。無論哪裡有洪水、哪裡失去了居所、哪裡失去了指引,這呼喚透過許多存在、透過和平煙斗到來。

我們觀想消極事物的清理,所有毀壞人類心識及道途之事物的清理,這是Project Light的體驗中最重要的事物。

我是你事奉的一部分。我是這光的運作之教導的一部分。我觀察著真實與理解的展現,在思維、心與心識的療癒改變中。

此時,白鷹吟唱了11秒。

讓身體接收這燦爛的智慧之光的能量。願頻率在所有心識及人類意識之組成中放大。我們也啟動綠寶石之光的能量,在豐足中協助滿足需要的失落、毀壞與傷害,在破壞性意識中的一切帶著這融合藍色與綠色的頻率,成為了與美洲原住民意識相關的藍綠色之光的振動。它以創造性意圖的行動及交流的機會帶來智慧與真理。

現在,我在許多方面看見這振動如浪潮般地觸及你們每一個人,接受這關於帶來新的覺知、關於人類意圖之更高期待的事奉。

現在,在你的冥想中想著這訊息、這經驗,接著鼓聲響起、彈起豎琴,讓這音樂成為提升人類意識的可用之源。

此刻,白鷹吟唱了9秒。

讓和平之鴿、讓愛之光放大且如是存在。一切都在自身的秩序中,讓愛療癒並把和平帶入行動中。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message from White Eagle

Let the sounds come through, touching the mind and heart of you. The sounds that magnify the light of your soul and of your spirit and all that you are. I am White Eagle. I speak with this to assist each of you to know that the guidance manifesting through the channel by the means of many beings of light is to bring the vibration that is needed to Al That Is(God) the source of new beginnings of the age that is in motion.

White Eagle sang a sound for 11 seconds.

Let the sound come through all that is in you. Let the power of its vibration bring a healing through all that the mind and the body is requiring for this experience of carrying the Pipe of Peace for that is what is in store for this session of this Project Light.

I wish each of you to observe and to perceive you are in a circle of many, many others unseen by your eyes but a presence of spirit with you. Know that the sounds that will come will break through whatever is in need of a healing vibration.

My sounds will come to magnify the vibration in your own mind, body and soul. Do not be in fear but accept you are in silence, that you are in a circle, a sacred ceremony of light. Down through the many ages it was a normal manner of connecting, of bringing understanding for the laws that are for nature and in keeping the light in the environment of human consciousness.

In this moment I ask each of you to visually see in the heart of you that you are connected with many, many others from different tribes of life, tribes of human expression, tribes of country, tribes of other sources. Tribe is a word meaning a circle in which there is a ceremony for peace, a ceremony for bringing healing to the broken arrow which is a symbol of losing your source of protection.

As I am speaking in this Circle of Light of which you are a participant, all though you are in separate places and separated by many miles in the Consciousness of the Higher Self, in the spirit of who you are, you are united and therefore perceive, you are in a Circle of Light like the tribes of other places and people. The goal is to be unified with the law as it is known from the Source of the Order of Melchizedek and by the way of the Christ and all that has been as the master’s presence of guiding souls to its higher intention in the now. … … … …

White Eagle sang a tone for about 9 seconds.

Perceive you are all in a connection bonded by a Higher Mind with the spirit of the Christ, with Buddha, with Mother Mary with all other sources of the Angelic Beings of Light. The call is for a magnification of the natural elements of the human mind that is being connected to its higher spirit and receiving the insight for the progress of bringing greater wisdom, knowledge and peace for all existing in this time frame of humanity.

We call upon Santiago; we call upon all chiefs that are in the circle of spirit with light. We call upon all who recognize a transformation is required to fulfill the coming age that uplifts the source of human activity. In this moment we call upon all the beings that are in this manifestation of creating an awakening for spiritual acceptance of Divine Light as Love.

Project Light has been a vision that is most important in bringing clarity and clearing through the maze of confusion, disorder and lack of a Higher Understanding. We call upon all beings that are in this project to uplift the perception of its guided intention for peace and for harmony through the methods of spiritual intention for higher opportunities.

Now, all is in its order. We call upon all in these centers that are awakening to this shift in Earth and shift in spirit. Where there are floods and where there is loss of homes and places and where there is loss of guidance, the call comes through all of the many beings and through the Pipe of Peace.

We perceive a clearing of negativity, a clearing of all matter that is destructive to the human mind and to the path that is most important in the experience of Project Light.

I am often a part of your service. I am often a part of the teaching of the Work of Light. I am often overseeing a presentation of being in truth and in understanding for the healing of thoughts and hearts and minds in this of change.

Now, White Eagle sang a tone for 11 seconds.

Let the body receive the energy of the radiant Wisdom Light. May the frequency magnify in all minds and matter of human consciousness. We also activate the energy of the Emerald Ray to assist in the abundance in need to fulfill the requirements of loss, damage and hurt and all that is in destructive consciousness with the blend of the Blue and the frequency of Green it becomes a vibration of the Turquoise Ray often associated with the Native American consciousness. It brings the wisdom and truth with the action of creative intention and communicative opportunity.

Now, I see in many ways as vibration as a wave that is touching each of you in this acceptance of service for bringing new awakening, for higher expectation of humanity’s intentions.

Now, in your meditative state think of this message, this experience and then the drums play and let the harps play and let the music which is available for the upliftment of human consciousness.

And now, White Eagle sang a tone for 9 seconds.

Let the Dove of peace, let the light of love magnify and let be. All is in its order and so let love heal and bring peace in action.

© A Course in Light
(譯者:佳小倫)
Taking a deep breath and trusting yourself, loving yourself without ‘if,’ ‘and,’ or ‘but.’

返回列表 回復 發帖