免費論壇 繁體 | 簡體
公告:SCLUB雲端專屬主機己開放租用
分享
返回列表 發帖

[msg] 20190409 – 光的上師 (中譯待補)

Message from “the masters.

I opened up the Project Light – volume three on page 45 and it is a message from Uriel. I thought I would start and kind of refresh this for us.

I am the spokesman for the Order known to you as the Melchizedek’s and you have been in my presence. I have overseen what you do and the growth in you and the development and healing within you. I am Archangel Uriel and I overshadow each and all with the energies that are most conducive to the power of release of toxicity in you, in your physical nature, in your mental nature, in all of your perceptual selves.

In this moment, we simply see that light comes through, connecting in you and releasing from you what is causing disorder in your physical perception, in your physical action, in your physical consciousness. We sense in this moment of time, that the important part of this experience is knowing you are connecting to the great grid of light, not seen by the human eye, but recognized by those who understand and know the frequency waves are truly like the ocean. It flows and moves and directs its light to their needed source of consciousness.

So, I think that the acceptance of all that we are going through and just hearing these words that come from our master is so uplifting, and so in harmony with what we are developing as opportunities in our life. He also went on to say. Perceive in this moment that the greatest need in humanity in this point of time is the recognition of their spiritual consciousness as the reality of their total states of being. And the ego aspect of humanity expression becomes more awakened to what has been given through the teachings of the Light, and through all the ages of humanity. He says “you are spirit, you are light, you are mind and you are all that you have perceived yourself, long before you came into earth in this life journey.

So, think in this term. “the process of consciousness is to be awakened to the development of love from the Cosmic consciousness of the Creator as Spirit, and The Christ, as given and awakened to the Son known as Jesus who walked in this assisted state as an ascended being. So, it is page 45 – 46 in Project Light, Volume Three. You can look it up!

OK; Richard Bird is here and staying here for a while, getting back on his feet, having a chance at getting more stabilized. He is not here for class for he is driving others where they need to go and that is what he is doing to assist himself.

But the presence of him here has been very good and he has a wonderful mind that has the ability and has such a memory … He just totally can actually quote things that are our course. It is just amazing. So, he has been really down and out and without any assistance for some time. And it has been a pleasure to have him here and to be of service to help get back on his feet and find his way into his own needs and fulfillment. So, I am sorry he is not here for class, because it would be so good, but I know that it is important for him to do what he is doing in order to develop his requirements. So, I would love to have each of you think of Richard Bird and to perceive being stabilized and uplifted and in balance with the ability of higher consciousness of light.

OK: I think it is time; I can feel the vibes so let’s be on mute and see what is brought forward for us, and this time in this work of Project Light.

Masters:

It is good to speak. this is Andrew; My over self is observing the experiences that are brought into your path, I just perceive that there is an awakening in motion in each of you at this time of this experience of your life. You are all entering a new cycle of your spiritual integration. And the will that has many aspects of fear or of love or of other conditions … breathe out, breath in, open the mind and truly say “I am all I need to be, I am being directed in what is right for what I do, and I am creating. Let go in yourself limitations that have blocked your sense of fulfillment. More than all else, accept your mind, your body, your inner self is walking with the law of Grace. Walking through the challenges that surround you, always know you are children of the Father who is the Source of spiritual love, and light and guidance. You are chosen souls who have accepted opportunity to integrate this LAW OF LOVE, the LAW OF GRACE, the LAW OF PEACE, THE LAW OF WISDOM AND JOY;

So, as I am magnifying these vibrations for you, simply accept in this meditative experience, the consciousness of who you are as a Lighted Soul, is bringing into your path a greater state of stability, of acknowledging your purpose, of accepting in yourself in what you do and what you directed to create and be. As I speak, the consciousness of the inner selves is very awakened and this moment and this meditative event is surrounding you in the light of all that is perceived through the Star of David. For the Star of David reminds you and is meant assist you in your means for protection and for stability and for opportunity. So, we activate the frequency of the Star of David with the Golden Bar at the top of the triangle that we just downed into the physical aspect of you. And yes, it will be with the Radiant Wisdom Ray on the right and the radiant energy of the Green frequency to establish acceptance of yourself in balance and harmony and with peace. ‘

And with the lower triangle is your aspect of transforming negativity that is experienced. Let go of fear and it this moment perceives the Pink on the right and the amethyst on the left, to assist the protection and Divine Love magnified in and through all that you do and all that you are.

Project Light is your intention of participating in the expansion of human consciousness to attain its own higher state of reality inwardly and outwardly. Project Light will become a recognized system that will require many to study the work of Light and many to recognize the wisdom and the emanation of love, and truth, and higher consciousness to what is brought from the angelic system of Light.

So, in my speaking, I simply say: “for each and all in the circle of light you progress everyday as long as you know you believe in what you do, and you believe in who is overseeing the guidance of you, and though the physical may be in struggle, and though the physical may seem chaotic conditions. It is lower element of your soul’s journey. Focus on allowing yourself to truly utilize the tools of light, presented from the higher consciousness, just meditate and use the Star of David to bring greater balance inwardly and outwardly and to stabilize what you need to accept yourself in all you do and all you are becoming.

There is so much challenge in the earthly myth of your world in this perception, so many difficulties, so many upper elements that are damaged by the lack of love and lack of wisdom. And lack of acceptance of a high power. So, know that the lessons presented are for your integration and you are the beacons of light that send the rays of energy to transform conditions that are in a negative causal state.

In the now, look at the Star of David as a magnified frequency that is surrounding and all that you have in your living experience. Perceive your homes, your places of residence all in this protective vibration of the Star of David. And once more think the symbol of this is very difficult and it is associated with the birth of Jesus, and it is associated with the history of that time in life, but it has never become dismissed or without a purpose. So, you have every right and need to allow yourself to simply accept the healing process that is transmitted through these vibrations of the Star of David. And where ever you see great deeds for help in a physical human action. Just perceive that this is a symbol that allows the inner consciousness of those in its field of light to be protected in what is required in all they do and all they are. So as I am speaking and the radiance of light is magnified, the tremolites that are perceived in your country in the needs of humanity, just visually perceive that in the capital of United State that you are with many others who are focusing on the power of God’s will to oversee the conditions that are in effect with the challenges and disruptions of negative activity, be the source that brings the light, be the source that uplifts the fears that are in a struggle in the activity of your country’s state of order.

And so, it is.
Taking a deep breath and trusting yourself, loving yourself without ‘if,’ ‘and,’ or ‘but.’

返回列表 回復 發帖