公告:SCLUB雲端專屬主機己開放租用
分享
返回列表 發帖

《ACIL NEWSLETTER》 2012.07 約書亞的訊息

Message from Joshua

譯者:佳小倫
出處:ACIL JULY NEWSLETTER 2012
網址:http://www.courseinlight.net/content/newsletters

我是約書亞,我的精神與你同在。心識的力量是強大的而在你的較高知曉裡意願的力量更為強大。我被認為是與這些神聖意圖一致的揚升大師。我的存在將於光中推著你穿越抵抗到接受。你們每一個人,在我說話的時候,釋放了在你之內的恐懼或懷疑。接受你正聯繫至許多存在之根源的光。我照看著此時你的體驗。

你們每一位都有一個共同的目標,而那共同的目標是看著人類把它的消極性轉變為一種積極的生命狀態。你們每一位共同地擁有一個相似的願景對於你想要體現的事物。你已認可自己是協助他人找尋光與愛之意識的資源。你們的共同聯繫協助你了解彼此且在你可以的時候實踐彼此的渴望。因此在你們之間有著信任而那是好的。

對於你其他的面向,我們擴大這紫色之光衝破任何關於你存在之較高狀態的抵抗。知曉你是以一個整體的方式被接受以參與這光的體驗。

此刻在我說話時,你們每一位的能量都提升至存在的較高狀態。正如我曾說的,一切事物都已聚集在你之內以實踐你內部的願景。你可能沒有注意到,於當下此刻裡改變已經發生,而在這下一步中你們每一個人都聯繫到一個資源。當你願意分享智慧與光時,這些在尋找之人將會發現光。

在我說話的此時,我們要求在每一個人的心中有一個完全的認可,他們是被有意地引導及創造性的展現。神聖意願的能量顯現於他們存在的本質內,在靈魂意圖與心之設計裡的事物將由他們的較高自我之意願推行。

因此當這被提及時,接受他人可能因為這影響而釋放,知曉你在寧靜中整理他人及自己。我們看見在這團體中教師們的開展;我們看見許多不同的活動發生在屬於你內在意願所策劃的療癒裡。你將接收到這引導而讓你的心識向你需要成為的事物打開。對於你們有些人,這僅是訓練你的心識釋放這妨礙你的意圖的障礙物。

此刻於這能量的光之輻射範圍裡,觀想你的本質被碰觸於你之內成為它的振動,觀想你自由地聯繫至你的機會以履行你的目標。在所有朝向較高意願之意圖的小小步驟裡,沒有目標是大到無法被實踐的,沒有行動是小到沒有作用的。你所採取的每一步都在你所處之處內協助他人。

現在,這些擁有強壯心識與強大意願之人將於你內接受到這振動,此刻你需要聽見的訊息將與你同在,知曉沒有不可能的事物但努力在你所有的言行內創建你希望去做的事物是重要的。

現在運作已完成,在我們說話時,所有事情都在平衡內。進入到這循環之下個階段的運作是非常非常強烈的。所有的貢獻都是一種正向的連接以擴大實踐這願景的資源。這願景包括了許多不同資源的能量而那將開始生效。

此刻,讓這光煥發並知曉它全部都在你之內而每一個人都將發現你自身的意識之鑰。

走在平安中,願基督之光經由你而流通。
Taking a deep breath and trusting yourself, loving yourself without ‘if,’ ‘and,’ or ‘but.’

原文如下:

Message from Joshua

I am Joshua and my spirit speaks with you.  The power of mind is strong and the power of the will in your higher knowing is very strong.  I am known as the ascended master that aligns with those of Divine Intent.  My presence will move you through resistance to acceptance in light.  Each of you, as I speak let go of your fear or of doubts in yourself.  Accept you are being connected to many sources of beings of light.  I am the overseeing in this moment of your experience.  

You each have a common purpose and that common purpose is to see humanity change its negativity to a positive state of life.  Collectively you each have a similar vision of what you want to express.  You have recognized you are a resource for helping others find the consciousness of light and love.  Your common connection helps you to understand each other and fulfill each other desires as you can.  So there is a trust between you and that is good.

To another aspect of you we magnify the Violet Purple Ray top break through any resistance to your Higher State of Being.  Know that you are accepted in a total way to participate in this experience of light.  

And now as I speak, the energy of each of you is rising into a higher state of being.  As I have been speaking everything has come together in you to fulfill this vision inside of you.  You may not notice In the immediate now that changes have taken place but each of you are connecting to a resource in the next step.  As you are willing to share the wisdom and light there will be those who are seeking to discover the light.  

And now as I speak, we ask that there be a total recognition in the heart of each one that they are guided intentionally and creatively express.    The energy of the Divine Will is manifested in the very essence of their being and what is in design of the heart and soul intent will be facilitated by the will of their Higher Self.  

And so as this is being spoken, accept that others may be released from this effect and know that you are in silent order with others as well as yourself.  We see teachers unfolding in this group; we see many different activities taking place in this intentional healing of the will within you.  There will be guidance you will receive that will open your mind to what you need to be.  For some of you it is simply training your mind to let go of the obstacles in the way of your intentions.

And now in the energy of this radiant sphere of light, perceive that the essence of you is touched be its vibration in you and perceive you are free to connect with your opportunities in fulfilling your goals. There is no purpose so great it cannot be fulfilled and there is no act so small it will not be effective in all the small steps toward the Higher Will’s intent.  Each step you take helps another in your place.

And now, all those who have a strong mind and a strong will just receive the vibration within you and now the messages you need to hear will be with you and know that nothing if impossible but the effort to create what you wish to do is important in all you do and say.   

And now it is done and all things are in balance as we speak.  The work into the next stage of the cycle is very, very intense.  All contributions are a positive connection to the greater source of fulfilling the vision.  The vision includes many different resources of energy that will come into effect.  

And now, let this light come through and know it is all complete within you and each will find the keys to your own consciousness.

Walk in peace and may the light of the Christ be in and through you.
Taking a deep breath and trusting yourself, loving yourself without ‘if,’ ‘and,’ or ‘but.’

返回列表 回復 發帖