免費論壇 繁體 | 簡體
公告:SCLUB雲端專屬主機己開放租用
分享
返回列表 發帖

Does My Light Affect Other People?|我的光會影響他人嗎?

Does My Light Affect Other People?

"Kryon, what if I shine my light and it affects another person? Doesn't that interfere with free choice? Kryon, you said that this is not evangelical work. Have I not interrupted their lives? Tell me how this works."~  

Dear ones, the lighthouse is not proactive. It is not evangelistic. It simply shines. Let's say you walk into a dark room where it's difficult to see. Others in the room are simply walking in a darkened room, doing their best. As the lighthouse you are, you shine the light in their direction, and suddenly it illuminates where they are going. They now have a choice to see the path or not - to head in another direction or the one that is now illuminated.  I ask you, have you interrupted their choice?  NO. You have instead given them some silent options.

Some might say you have affected their lives, and they would be correct, but you have not interfered. You have not coerced or prodded. All you have done is to be silent, anchored, and you shined the light. Some might not even know you were there! That's how it works. There is integrity in the silence. There is integrity in the humanity that honors the free choice and will of each Human family you meet. There is integrity, therefore, in being a lighthouse! Lightworker, you have crossed the Bridge of Swords. I sit in front of hundreds of lighthouses right now!

~ Kryon, Book VIII as channelled by Lee Carroll ~
Taking a deep breath and trusting yourself, loving yourself without ‘if,’ ‘and,’ or ‘but.’

我的光會影響他人嗎?

「Kryon,如果我閃耀我的光芒那它會影響他人嗎?不會干涉到自由選擇吧?Kryon,你說這不是福音工作。而我沒有妨礙他們的生活吧?告訴我這如何運作。」

親愛的,燈塔不是主動的。也不是福音傳道者。它僅是閃耀。比如說你走進一個視行不良的黑暗房間。在這房裡的其他人只不過是盡其所能地走在漆黑的房裡。身為燈塔的你,在他們的方向中你閃耀著光芒,且突然地照亮他們將前往之處。這時他們有選擇要不要查看這條路-往另一個方向前去或走向這條被照亮的路。我問你,你有妨礙他們的選擇嗎?沒有。相反地你給了他們一些無聲的選擇。

有些人可能會說你影響了他們的生命,而他們沒有錯,但你並沒有介入。你並沒有強迫或提醒。你做的只是在沉默中,錨定,然後你閃耀光芒。有些人甚至不知道你曾在那!那就是它的運作。在這沉默中有著完善。在人性裡有著誠正,榮耀每一個你遇到的家人的意願與自由選擇。因而,成為一座燈塔,有著完整!光之工作者,你已穿越刀劍之橋。此刻我就在數以百計的燈塔面前!

譯者:Chartreuse
Taking a deep breath and trusting yourself, loving yourself without ‘if,’ ‘and,’ or ‘but.’

返回列表 回復 發帖