免費論壇 繁體 | 簡體
公告:SCLUB雲端專屬主機己開放租用
分享
返回列表 發帖

[Book 9] The Nine Fears | 九種恐懼

"The Nine Fears"

New Orleans, Louisiana/ Lyon, France-March & April 2002
~ Kryon Book Nine: The New Beginning ~

Greetings, dear ones, I am Kryon of Magnetic Service. There's a sweet energy that is pouring into this place, an energy of those in an entourage of love. They are brothers and sisters who have no beginning or ending, just like you. As they pour into this place, we will again reflect: Could it be that something like this is real? Is it possible within the Human experience that God could talk to humanity so directly, with so much compassion, with succinct messages of love and hope? Could it be that the voice that's being heard at this moment-the one that's been heard all day long and now has another energy combined with it... could speak for Spirit? Could it be?

We give you this reminder: Everywhere on Earth, scripture was given to you in this manner. The most profound information and prophecies that have ever been given to you have been passed from Human Being to Human Being. Think back. None of the angels who have come forward in the history of Earth actually wrote the scriptures! No. Instead they gave messages to the Humans, who wrote down the words that later became recognized as divine.

All of the love, all of the counsel, and all of the wisdom has been given Human to Human. That's the way it was, and it remains this way today. You gather here at this time, perhaps to hear teachings, or words of wisdom. You come to participate in the energy within this room. Yet you know, don't you, that the core of who you are is as divine as anything that you can imagine?

Some of you might say, "Well, I would like to come back and experience this again. A profound energy develops in a place like this." Again, we say this: It's never necessary to come back to a meeting like this to gain spiritual energy! For you have this same energy when you're alone. We've spoken about this before, and we will speak of it again, even this evening. But before we start the teachings, we wish to remind you who's here. It's no accident that finds you sitting in the chair, dear one, listening or reading. Regardless of what you think about all of the messages of this day, or the personalities [speaking of the Kryon conference and the lectures of the day], we now invite you to feel the energy of a very loving family. Spirit pours into this place and covers you with love.

There's a sweetness here that's so sweet that it's thick! Some of you here will feel "pressed upon." Some of you will feel your hands being held, and some of you will feel your feet being washed. Although we often speak in metaphors, we say that this is real. It's real for us, and it's real for you. It's where the multidimensional meets your reality, the 4D. That's what makes it so special.

The duality of humanism is where the challenge is. You see, we have no duality at all. We come into a place of this kind, with your permission, touching each one of you, knowing you by name. We remember the last time we saw you. There's no duality strong enough to keep us apart. That's why we flow in so freely and so easily, and that's why we can "touch" you. That's why we invite you to feel the touch of Spirit. The Human Being has free choice, you know. You have the choice to sit here and say, "This can't be real," or you can also say to yourself, perhaps, just perhaps, "It is."

For the last 11 years, while the grids have been shifting, we've been giving you information, filling places just like this over and over with love. We've broached information that has now become commonplace. We've given you information on the way things work; we've talked of your physics; we've talked of the energy lattice that hides; we've spoken of calibration to another dimension; and we gave you information about the world and how things might happen. We told you how you had changed your reality-just in time for the physicists to tell you that all matter has a choice to change reality! Some of the things that we discussed early on with you sounded so odd and so strange and so unbelievable...yet now many of these same concepts are being brought to you from your own scientists! They've told you that time doesn't exist, and that there are many dimensions within your own body material. They've discovered faster-than-light attributes and reverse-time anomalies. Now, here you sit with the unbelievable being common...with spiritual concepts being accepted as science. Here you sit in a new world!

Tonight we wish to give you teachings about a subject that you need to hear. It's one we seldom speak of...but now we can. The energy is different now. There's an understanding and a wisdom that hasn't been here before. It's a wisdom that's becoming interdimensional, allowing humanity to start thinking out of that "box" where it's been for so long. Humans are starting to see things in a more tolerant light, in a different light.

It's a new reality track, and within this new track, free choice is still the operative system and always will be. We've discussed ascension with you. We've discussed becoming a lighthouse with you. We've discussed work with you. Now, we're going to give you a concept that perhaps in the past would not have been understandable. For suddenly, even within your science and what was given to you today in lecture, we're broaching the subject of Human power. You call it consciousness. We've always called it power. We're going to speak of dark and light again.

We've given similar kinds of messages before, even one called, "Dark and Light." So this one will be about "Shades of Light." To further qualify it, we should say that we're going to speak about the shades of fear-that is, an explanation of nine elements that make up common Human fear.

Now, this isn't a message that will depress anyone. This is an uplifting teaching, but we will talk about fear. For, dear Human Being, now you're beginning to understand what fear is and also what causes it. In order for you to understand fear, we must first speak of light. I'm going to give you some information that may seem unbelievable at this moment: If you go to the darkest places on this planet, places you would never, ever want to visit, to the lowest consciousness possible, the unbalanced of the unbalanced, you're going to find Human Beings exercising free choice. The energy that these Humans have chosen is simply a shade of light being produced…a shade of balance.

Dark is the absence of a brighter light. There are many shades of light, but from the brightest to the darkest, we're here to tell you that all of the Human experience-all of it-is created by Humans in a free-choice atmosphere. Therefore, as we've said before, it's a choice of the Human experience to bring the planet to a sense of balance. What is the mid-shade of light, you might ask? Of the whole spectrum of light, where is "normal" supposed to be for Planet Earth? It is this shift in the "normal" that has brought you out of the Armageddon and into the energy where you sit at this very moment. Therefore, the answer is that this mid-shade, or average middle point, has shifted to a higher shade.

You are family, and you are eternal. You've come here by free choice, and all of you can develop whatever energy you please. This, after all, is the test, isn't it? And here is the message tonight...nine attributes of fear that you should see. It's an exposition, a revelation that the Human Being can create any shade of light or dark it wishes. Some of the things that you're most afraid of...you will find that you're responsible for! You, and no one else. This is information that perhaps will fly in the face of the doctrine that you've studied, or of some of the "boxes of thought" that you have come out of, which are profoundly spiritual.

So, please listen. We'd like to tell you about nine attributes of fear. As we go through each one, we're going to show you where they come from, and how they can be transmuted into light.

Seed Fear: A Review

The first is a review. We gave you this information 12 years ago, and it's still here. It's an energy that surges in the very veins of your being-the interdimensional layers of DNA of your body. The layers of the DNA carry this, and it's prevalent in this room and in those reading this! It's called the seed fear.

So many of you came into this particular lifetime with feelings and attributes of a "searcher." And here you sit in a place that reflects your choice. Some of you found very early on that you weren't comfortable with the explanations of spirituality. You weren't a joiner. You didn't do things the way you were "supposed" to. So you developed your own spiritual philosophy, and many of you sit here because you've claimed the power of a Human to find his or her own divinity. You know where your core is; you know where the prophet is; you know where the book is. These spiritual elements that every religion on Earth has are all inside you. You're exercising the integrity of "peeling the onion" of duality until you find your own spiritual core and use it. You know that inside, there's honesty, appropriateness, integrity, manifestation, and joy. You're a Lightworker.

Perhaps that's you? If so, we can tell you that you've gone through this awakening before, but not all of you realize it. Some of you are awakening only now to these philosophies and have walked into this room perhaps not even knowing that there would be a channelling! Yet something brought you here, didn't it? An accident, perhaps? Let me tell you about you: You've been through this before! This isn't the first time you've awakened. Does it feel familiar? Does it ring true? I'm talking to the monks and the nuns and the shamans and the medicine men and women. I'm talking about those who died at the stake for it! I'm talking about those who spent their lives doing practically nothing but spiritual work. I'm talking of those who sacrificed everything for it...and here you are again.

The feelings of this planet are now moving into an energy that you only personally experienced before-one that was sacred and wise-an energy that is worshipful, whose truth belongs to the shamans. Yet here it is for the masses! You're hearing the very "secrets of the mystery schools" revealed on your everyday bookshelves-and many of you are afraid!

It's the seed fear. Some of you want to put this knowledge on the shelf and forget it. Even now, some of you in this group before me are wondering, "How long is this channelling going to last? I'm not going to listen to this. I don't want this information." I'll tell you why, because you've been there and you've done it, and when you did, you suffered for it. Some of you lost your lives for it. It wasn't pleasant-not at all. And here it is again, and you feel it at the cellular level. Many of you silently decided years ago not to "pick up the mantle." You decided that it wasn't necessary this time to follow a spiritual path. Well, I have news…that fence you sit on, where you "know" the truth but don't wish to speak about it...is being torn down. You'll have to face it eventually.

The seed fear is the fear of enlightenment, the fear of peeling that onion of duality. It's the fear of "finding the prophet inside." And that's the truth. What we say to you about this fear is that it's a false one. It's given to you to keep you constantly wondering what's real and what's not. It's often responsible for the very fence you're on. The joke is that you're an actual angel of God! Yet there you sit wondering if any of this is true. We know your names, you know. I'm not talking about the names that you came in with. I'm talking about your eternal name. I'm talking about the ones we sing in light when we see you each time you return. We know what you've been through, and who you really are. All this is hidden from you while you sit there on that fence.

Some of you carry within you the DNA layers of your own body, memories of becoming enlightened, which then generate the four-dimensional fear that you're "doing it again." It's different this time, dear one; it's different. This time will not bring calamity, or a personal catastrophe. This time will not bring needless death. This time around is the reason you came! All the lives you led up to this point helped create this new energy. Let me ask you this, dear Human Being: Does it make sense to you that you would elect to be born on this planet with the potential of Armageddon that looms so large? What's wrong with you that you would be here at this dangerous time? Can you see yourself standing in line on the other side of the veil, waiting to return? Perhaps you said to the angel next to you: "I can hardly wait to get back to Earth. I'm going to live through hell, be squashed like a bug, be burned alive, with all my children with me. Let's go!" Does this make any sense to you? Yet here you are.

It's for this very reason that some who don't understand the love of God feel that being a Human must be some sort of punishment! You have to ask yourself at some point: "Why did I come back, knowing that this was the time when all the prophecies would converge to create Armageddon?" We say it's because there was part of you that knew that in reality, change could happen. Because at the cellular level, you knew how things work! You knew that you had the power to change it, and you did. Now you sit in the new Earth with a promise of new energy, one that is seemingly tearing itself apart with change at the moment, bringing down the old foundation so that it can rebuild on level ground.

If this is you, then be aware...you trained for this. This energy has your name on it, and it's finally time that you claimed it.

For Women

There are other fears that are common to humanity, and two of them are mentioned next. We bring them here to this enlightened group because we know they exist with you, too. They come in with the duality, and they surge through the veins of all Human Beings. They're present in the DNA, within the interdimensional layers, and they're part of the humanism that's given to you.

Women, you have a fear. Well, let sister Kryon talk to you! So many women are afraid of being abandoned. This fear is present all the time. Oh, not for all of you, but for so many of you that it should be mentioned. You have to look at what that fear is about. Abandonment by whom? "Other Humans," you might say. Really? Well, I have some information for you. Do you know what the soulmate is? Do you know what the twin flame is? You live all your lives for that one person who will satisfy you, who will always be there, who will never abandon you. You want to fall in love with this energy. Does it exist? Could it exist? You may be happy in a relationship, but deep down you wonder whether you missed it. Did you miss finding the "real" one?

Now I will tell you something that we've revealed before: You're not all here. You knew that, didn't you? I mean by this that what you think is you as you look in the mirror…is not. It's a piece and a part-the four-dimensional part of you-the part that walks in duality. There's another part of you that's apart from you-around you all the time. You call it the Higher-Self. There are pieces and parts of you that are even within your own energy! You're not all here. There are pieces and parts of you on the other side of the veil-parts beyond what you can see, doing things that you can't even imagine. This is all part of the plan of support for your free will and your free choice. Now, let me tell you this: The energy of the twin flame, the soulmate, is the profound desire of every single Human Being to fall in love with the other pieces of you and join together. It is a spiritual quest, you know, and it always has spiritual overtones when you think of it, does it not?

When that marriage is complete at an interdimensional level, you have calibrated yourself. It's a meld through the energy of what we've called the universal cosmic lattice that reaches through the veil and touches the hand of you, a piece of God. Once you do that, dear Human Being, in this new energy, that handshake remains solid. You have just met another piece of you, a piece that will never go away, a piece that you can be in love with, a piece that will never abandon you ever! You will never be alone-never.

You can walk this planet and never have another thought about abandonment, for it's impossible! The energies that really matter are holding your hand, and they always will. That creates a balanced Human Being, without fear. So you realize that this fear is not of missing some hidden opportunity with another Human, but something that's always available through you. And that's the truth. That was the second fear.

For Men

For the men in the room, brother Kryon wishes to speak to you. Number three is the fear of failure. In this particular culture, it's paramount. You have your own expectations, your culture's expectations, your family's expectations-they all expect you to succeed. That's presented in a linear fashion, by the way.

How do you know what failure is? You're too goal oriented! Men, listen: There are many careers to be had. There are many success stories, and they all lie on top of each other in a now time frame. Yet you can't see that. What you consider to be failure oftentimes will bring you to your knees...so you can get on with the work you came here for!

When you walk around thinking that perhaps you failed, or you're afraid of something that may be happening in your life that may cause you to fail, we're telling you that perhaps, just perhaps, it's leading you to a place that you actually asked to be in! Perhaps it's leading to a crossroad where you can finally take something inappropriate and move past it-moving to something else-which is why you really came. All the time your heart is being churned up, saying, "I'm failing, I'm failing," But it's not the case. There are so many of you men in this room who have given intent to follow a path, but you consider it progressive-leading and graduating to something of your own linear design. You don't see the beauty of the timing of it all, and you don't understand that in an interdimensional way, you don't need to learn one thing before another. Sometimes what you think is stupid now will later become the core! Don't judge yourself or mark a scorecard. Instead, celebrate the exact place you're in now.

You know what? This is also related to fear number seven [in a moment]! To me, all nine attributes are happening simultaneously. Now, when we get to number seven, you're going to see how this relates. Oddly enough, when you add them together [3+7] you get a "one," which stands for the energy of beginning. It's all interrelated, you know. All nine of these fears are presented to you in a circle. Go ahead...add 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9. The answer, when reduced, will show you the "circle of the nines."

Men, are you listening? Not all things are as they seem. What you consider in your four-dimensionality as a path, as a goal, or as success, may only be the start of something else. There are things you don't know. There are things that are going to be revealed to you as you walk the path in your linear way. So, don't judge yourself. Stand before Spirit and say, "Tell me what it is I need to know." Can you celebrate where you are in your life no matter what's happening? Can you reach your hand up and claim that all is appropriate? Can you say, "I am divine"? Blessed is the Human Being who understands this, for this is the one who also understands that the calibration to the lattice brings success and manifestation in the eyes of God. Then who is it you think you've failed? This fear is a Human setup, and is voided with spiritual understanding.

Another point: Did you try things along the way and discard them when they didn't work? Did you throw them away, thinking that the energy back then didn't produce anything from your efforts? Do you remember the "clock of Spirit"? It's timeless. Never tell yourself that what you did or tried in your past won't work now or in your future. Think of all the time you spent! Perhaps it's time to revisit some of those things. Perhaps they didn't work then, but might now. Get out of the linear time frame!

Numbers four, five, and six all have a common theme; they're related, believe it or not. We're starting to get into the shades of light. We're starting to expose some of the things that you normally don't talk about.

First, be clear on what we're telling you. Humanity creates whatever shade of light it wishes. Human Beings create the energy they wish with the co-creative power that's theirs. All Human Beings can go to the darkest or lightest places imaginable and start creating with whatever shades they wish. And they will be able to manifest dark power if desired. Yes, it's true. Did you think for a moment that the power of Human consciousness would only be restricted to those things that are light? The answer is no, not in free choice. It can be any shade. It might take more of them to create darkness, but indeed, it's done all the time, and has been the way much of your planet has been shaped. The old paradigm has mass consciousness enslaved in fear-enhancing the power of the dark.

The choice of humanity to begin with was to decide what "normal" would be-what energy would be on the planet what vibratory rate the planet would settle into through history...culminating with your present millennium. That's why you sit in this place in history, which no one could imagine. So number four is fear of self.

Fear of Self

Now, fear of self is not a seed fear at all. This is very four-dimensional. There is a part and a piece of you that knows ever so well that you could create darkness if you chose to. You're afraid to go there because you think perhaps you'll do it!

There are some of you here in this room who have had a situation where you've gone into a place of depression. You've seen it up close. You know what the countenance is and the horror of what it does to the rest of the brain. You know what the thinking and the thoughts are in that place, and you know what it feels like. Having been there, you're afraid to go there again. This is fear of self. This is not for all of you, but there are certainly enough of you, including some who are reading this right now. The realization that the Human is powerful in all the shades of light and dark often creates a fear that you might go into the darkness and stay there...fear of self.

Some of you may say, "Well, that's not me." Perhaps, but again, surging through your DNA there's the option to choose any part of a light scenario you wish...darkest to lightest. Some of you who have come from places that are dark know what that is like. You never want to visit those places again. And that's what I'm talking about.

Here is your hope: The Human spirit will not stay stuck in any place where there's intent to change it. There's no force working against you...but you. You may be sick or depressed for a time, but never will your consciousness remain in a state that isn't the one you wish it to be. Even in the darkest depression, there's a part of you that's yelling, "This is not me." This thought alone will slowly bring you back. Sometimes lighthouses shut down for repair. Sometimes they need a rest. But they're always lighthouses, placed in areas to help others find their paths. Even when the lighthouse is dark, it knows what its purpose is.

Fear of the Dark Side

Now we get to the area called "fear of the dark side." We're going to give you information right now...something that you've always known intuitively: There's no such thing as the dark side.

All through your Human history, in all of your cultures, Humans have assigned darkness and its energy to another entity or another power. The teaching goes that this other power is one that wants to come up and grab you and pull you down! All through your childhood, you feared the monsters and other entities that were "out to get you." Some wish you to think that a soul that's not believing a specific way is going to be captured by dark entities, or that you're always in danger of being possessed. That's not the way of it, and it never was.

Humans create their own dark side. Humans have power in the light, and they also have power in the dark. Let me be specific. Some have asked, "Kryon, is it possible for Human Beings to take a shade that's so dark that they could create darkness around someone else?" The answer is yes! Let me give you an example: What happens when you're trying to find your way through a dimly lit room? Suddenly even the smallest amount of light that's been helping you vanishes. You freeze. What if this path you're searching for is your lifeline? You become afraid. You can't move. Without any light, suddenly you wonder what else might be in there with you! You start hearing things. Fear begins to possess you. Look at what has happened. They simply turned off the light. But you created the fear that enables fear to flourish.

Is there a group of Humans from another place that has sent darkness into your area? Yes. They have always been able to do that. Doesn't that make sense, dear Human Being, that you would have free choice to choose dark or light? Doesn't it make sense that Human consciousness would not be limited to simply sending light? But here's what we also have to remind you-it's a review of sorts.

The story we just told you may seem to be frightening, unless of course the person in the dark place had an extra light. You see, there's no equality within the shades of light. Each one of them has an energy of its own. You can manifest any shade you wish, but the shade you manifest has an energy specific to itself. Long ago we gave you the information that light is active and dark is passive. The shades have vastly different energy! When you're in a dark room and you open the door, dark does not leak out! Instead, light flows in. What does that tell you about the power of light? A higher vibrational shade is more active and more powerful. It takes less of it to generate a specific energy. It takes more Humans to create a lower shade than a higher one.

If you take a totally dark room filled with people and you have one Lightworker who enters it, the whole room illuminates! For those of you who are afraid of the dark side, I will say this: The only reason you're afraid is because you've never understood the power of the energy you carry to build a lighthouse. You can stand in the middle of the darkest scenario anywhere. You can have those around you-dozens and dozens of them-trying to create dark around you, yet one enlightened Human Being will void all the darkness!

And you wonder why we're excited? Because that shade of "normal" for the planet these last two years has just ratcheted up an entire notch! You love to create plateaus in your three-dimensional linear thinking, so we'll just help you with it and say this: Collectively, this planet has decided to lift up what it thinks is normal to another shade of light. That's why we're here today, and that's why the grid is being adjusted.

The difference between dark and light and the average thereof, has become higher than it's ever been. The ones who continue to try and create darkness are having a harder and harder time finding places where there's no light. Do you understand? Every single entity that has ever come to you from across the veil has given you this information! You're enabled, dear ones, to create whatever shade you wish. There used to be a time when almost everything had a dark side...so dark that secrets would hide for centuries. Noticed anything different lately about secrets and conspiracies? They don't remain for long in this energy! You think all the revelations you're seeing are just a coincidence? The highest levels are being examined, and the secrets aren't sticking to any dark area. They can't, since you're shining the light there! It's happening in politics, business...even at the level of leaders of countries. Responsibility is now the issue. There's no hiding anymore. What does that tell you about light and dark-and balance on your planet?

Fear of Other Entities

Number six is related, isn't it? Fear of actual entities. Many wish to assign darkness to an entity. Many are afraid of anything that's outside of 4D. No matter what it is, if it walks through a wall, it must be evil. Don't you understand that this is the core of who you are? You are interdimensional! Do you know the reason that you're not all in a body? If you were, the laws of four-dimensional physics wouldn't work for you. Multidimensionality is your natural state, as you might recall. It's only because you volunteered to have it reduced and hidden from you by your duality that you think you're only 4D. Remember, every divine angel who has ever appeared before you has said the words "Fear not." For the divine entities on the planet are well aware that Human Beings tend to fear what they don't understand.

There are some of you who fear dark-side entities. The truth is that there's no such thing! Oh, there would be those here who would argue. They would say, "I've seen this or that." I will tell you that this is a projection that a Human Being has put upon you-or perhaps a Human with the help of others standing silently behind. It's fear enhanced by your own fear, in cooperation with them. Can fear manifest magic? Yes, if you cooperate with it. It can show you anything it wants to, since there's no light for you to see the truth. What does this mean? It means that you can actually help those who wish to send you darkness if you will "buy into" the fact that they can do it. If you turn off the lights willingly, they'll all be there, and any show you want can project on that dark screen. The dance that you'll perform in the dark has many faces, and they're all very frightening. That's your choice. But this is what you should know: It's all Human, all the time, no matter what face you think it has. And that's the truth.

There are many who fear what's going on today-right now. They would say, "There's an entity named Kryon, one who has possessed a person, and he's speaking through that person at this meeting." Let me tell you, that's not what's taking place today. What are you feeling now? Is it fear or safety? Can an entity that is family fool your heart continually year after year? Are you that weak? No. Instead, there's a meld going on-one of love-a Higher-Self and a brother, a sister, giving you messages of love from the other side of the veil. And what do we say to do with it? We ask you to discern for yourself. We always hand the decision to you. Does that sound like a trick? Does it sound like we have an agenda? Our only agenda is to increase your awareness and love, then we retreat and let the Human do the rest-some trick.

It's time to remember the light that you hold and what has happened on this planet. You move from place to place-you vibrate higher, yet you don't even know it. The issue was broached today that some of you walk in dark places and you don't like it. You have difficulty with it, and you pray for it to be removed. You think of it as inappropriate, and you think you're just "marking time" until God answers your prayer. Again, we tell you that maybe the places you go to work, or even the places you go home to, need that light you carry. Are you listening? What if you are the only light there?

That is the work, Lightworker! And you'll never know how you might have touched a person when you were standing next to them. You'll never know how those around you benefited by being next to the lighthouse that has your face. The lighthouse sits there all night long in the dark, rotating and rotating and rotating so that the skipper of the ship can steer into a safe harbor. The skipper never meets the lighthouse keepers-never knows their names or who they are. Yet you want to fear the energy of the entity that is you. You fear the entity that is Kryon. There's a big dichotomy here. We're celebrating your light at the same time you're fearing the dark. How 4D of you! And that was number six.

Fear of Not Finding Your Path

Number seven relates to number three, as I indicated earlier. It's the fear of not finding your path. Oh, listen to me! You walk inside a sphere. You think you're on a straight line, but you're not. This path of yours is not straight. You think that you do one thing after another, and you place them in a two-dimensional row. You wonder about the future, and you consider the past, but you never see them together. Some have asked, "Kryon, when am I going to find my path?" Some of you are sitting in it!

It's exactly why you came, yet you constantly look to the future and say, "Well, maybe later, maybe in the future I'll find it." You walk on the inside of a sphere-that means that at an interdimensional level, you can see all the paths you ever walked and ever will walk just by looking around. They're all together! It's just like your idea of success and failure. It's the wise Human Being that understands that not all is as it seems-that there's more.

When are you going to find your path, you ask? What if the lighthouse thought this way? "Well, nobody has called me lately to thank me for shining my light. I haven't had any skippers of any ships tell me they were thankful I was here, too. I think I'll turn off my light and leave. Time to move on. I'll keep searching for what I'm supposed to do."

Is that what you really want? The fear of not finding your path is related to the seed fear, too. It's also related to number three, the fear of failure. It's very linear, so we give you this information again: Celebrate where you are, every minute of every day! Piled on top of what you consider a linear time are all the "nows." It's difficult to explain interdimensionality to a single-digit dimensional Human Being. But we see you differently than you do. If we could only give you that brilliance and show you what you've done...and what you're going to do!

It's not what you see in the mirror, dear Human Being. It goes way beyond that. That's why we love you the way we do. You literally walk around without being able to see what's around you. And this takes courage. That was number seven.

Fear of Disease

There are still those among you who are enlightened, yet who say, "You know, it's out there, don't you? And it's going to get me! I've got a friend. It got him. It's going to get me! The disease is out there!"

This is not so. Listen to this: It doesn't matter how predisposed you are genetically to get a disease. No matter what you were told in an old energy about the way things work, the bigger picture was not seen. Throw away all of the old biological explanations and accept the new way that things work!

Through Human consciousness, you can talk to cellular structure; you can renew it; you can enhance it; you can awaken it, you can heal it; you can clean it. You can even talk to the disease. Earlier this day, the question was put: "Biologically, what are you made of?" And the answer was water. What is disease made of? The answer is water. Then it was shown to you that Human consciousness can profoundly change water! Did you draw the logic from this? The same consciousness that can change crystal patterns in a jar of water that sits in front of you is the same consciousness that can greatly change water in a Human Being-your cellular structure. No matter what you've been told. And that's the truth.

If you wish to sit in fear, you may do so, and that's free choice. If you wish to do the opposite and celebrate where you are and where you're going and what might happen, that creates light. Then you start to laugh at the fear and realize what a joke it is. Blessed is the Human who understands that there's no limit to the influence you have over your own cellular structure! It's the new way of things, and the yogis and shamans of old showed it to you. Now it's your turn! And that was number eight.

Fear of the Future

Here is the final one-we've saved it till last-number nine. The energy of the nine is well known. Nine is completion. The energy of eleven and nine? The energy of the eleven is the energy you sit within. It is a master number that represents a new Earth. The energy of the nine is all around you. It is the jar that eleven sits in. It's completion of the old-completion of an old paradigm, an old energy. And yet as you sit here with all this before you, which is so grand in its scope and its potential, you fear the future.

"Kryon," you ask, "what will happen? That last event took us by surprise! Is there another one like that one on the horizon? What are we to do?" Let me point out something that perhaps some of you have not really seen fully: Have you noticed the soothsayers coming out of the woodwork lately? They do that, you know. They follow fear. Did you notice that there weren't very many of them before the eleven-nine event? But after that, even six months later, they're all around you! They feed on your fear, you know. They're here willing to enhance it if you let them, with scenarios that will create even more fear. These are the ones who want to drag that "above-normal" energy you worked on so hard, back to the way it was. They want that shade of light and dark to become what it used to be. That's the difference between the old and the new, dear ones. Those are the ones who will be left behind.

Remember our teachings so long ago? You can't take energy to a less-aware state. You can't willingly "unknown" anything. The earth cannot "unknown" its enlightened state. The earth cannot "un-invent" what has taken place in the last few months. Yet the fearmongers will try, and they will tell you all manner of things to watch out for: "Be fearful!" they will say. Then they'll give you dates and times in advance of your doom. Planets are coming to smash into you...asteroids will get you...alignments of astronomical influences will destroy Earth. Of course, nothing will happen, but many won't realize it, and they'll ask for new dates of doom and gloom-being addicted to the energy of fear. Look back. Their messages never changed from the ones 1,000 years ago. Isn't it time to move on?

If you go along with it, however, your light is diminished. Do I have proof of such a thing-that there are more of them today than yesterday? No, I do not. But let me give you something to ponder: Where were they on September 10? The answer? Still lurking under their fear rocks...inventing false things to fear-and they missed the big one. What I'm telling you is this, that it was the manifestation of something frightening to you that allowed them to do what they're doing now-being listened to. Some are very well aware of this. What does it mean to you? It means that nothing has changed regarding your power and the battle before you. It's just that everyone may now see it. The battle really has begun.

Earth is now going through something we told you it might: awareness. A battle between the old and the new is now part of your current events! Decisions about getting off the fence are before you. Where do you stand? There's an issue that no one even talked about a little while ago: What do you consider to be "normal" in civilization? We brought you these exact questions in 1999, and to many of you back then, it was just "interesting." Perhaps now it might be worth another look?

You sit in the energy of a new reality track without any prophecy. It's wide open. Along come the soothsayers to create a fear scenario for you. They're here, just as they should be, to present you the choice between dark and light. But you know something they don't-the grand potential! Oh, how many years have we said to you that the potential is "The New Jerusalem"? And you thought that was some kind of mysterious or historic phrase? Look at your news! What do you think that it means now?

You've heard it over and over from Kryon and those before Kryon: Jerusalem is not just a city in Israel. It's also the metaphor for an Earth solving the unsolvable, and moving to a level that was unexpected. It's the rebuilding, for the third time, of a temple of consciousness. It is a new planet-a new Earth.

There are many metaphors in this, and we say to you: Don't be afraid of a future that you, Lightworker, are controlling and manifesting. You're the ones who aborted the Armageddon; you're the ones who are seeing the 11-11 on the clocks; you're the ones who are hugging Spirit right now-creating the light of the world.

The nine are complete. The entourage realizes that it will not be long before it's going to go back through the crack in the veil, which a moment ago they came through. The invitation has been open for you to feel them next to you, around you, moving through you, pressing upon you in various areas and ways. In this message of the nine fears has been the invitation to marry the Higher-Self, to fall in love with that part of you that is divine, to calibrate, and to celebrate the future.

The message of Kryon is one of hope, isn't it? Yes. The message of Kryon is one of enhancement, isn't it? Yes, it is. But it's not actually a "Kryon" message! Instead, it's a Human message, giving four-dimensional Human Beings their own message of an interdimensional Human future. It's your message! It hides so convincingly. That's why we're here.

No matter what you're facing in life, when you stand up in a moment and exit this place, the invitation is to leave this place differently from how you came in, with a new awareness of how things work...the potentials of how things might be working. Even if you believed nothing of what you heard, perhaps you're now at least ready to ask questions on your own. Investigate the truth of what's been said. Try out the energy-even pray and meditate. When you do that, you create compassion, and that creates an "energy handshake," the beginning of the process of calibration.

And so it is that in these few minutes, we've visited family, and we've had a reunion. We've enhanced what you already know. Many are "peeling the onion of duality." Oh, there are other words for it, too. One is "remembering." So you might say that for these moments, we've been here to enhance your own memory of who you really are. And that's the way it is. Did you notice which fear was not in the nine? It was "fear of death." Why? Because intuitively, Humans do not fear going home.

So the entourage picks up its bowls of tears-tears of joy it used to wash your feet, and it's exiting back to the crack in the veil where it came from-to that place you call home. In the process, we celebrate you; we celebrate the event; we celebrate the energy of this place, and we celebrate the family. We know you all very well-all of you.

Just before we leave, again we would like to remind all the Humans in the room, the family members, the angels...you are never alone-never. And so it is.

Kryon
Taking a deep breath and trusting yourself, loving yourself without ‘if,’ ‘and,’ or ‘but.’

九種恐懼
"The Nine Fears"

New Orleans, Louisiana/ Lyon, France-March & April 2002
~ Kryon Book Nine: The New Beginning ~
譯者:佳小倫

你好,親愛的,我是磁性服務的Kryon。甜蜜的能量正湧至此處,這些能量帶著隨行者們的愛。他們是沒有開始和結束的弟兄姐妹們,就像你一樣。當他們湧至此處時,我們將再次反映:這樣的事情是真實的嗎?在人類經驗中是有可能與神直接地對談,有著這麼多的慈悲,有著關於愛與希望的簡潔訊息?在此時被聽見的這聲音-這整天都聽見的這聲音,此時與另一個能量結合…會是與神靈說話嗎?能做到嗎?

我們給你個提示:地球上的每一處,經典的給予都是以這方式。最深奧的訊息與預言,曾給予你的這些都是由人類傳給人類。回想一下。在地球的歷史裡確實沒有天使挺身而出寫道這些經典!沒有。而是祂們給人類訊息,寫下話語成為之後認定的神聖。

所有的愛、所有的建言、所有的智慧都是由人類傳給人類的。就是這方法,而今日仍是如此。你們此時聚於此處,也許聆聽教導、智慧的言語。你前來參與這房間的能量。但你知道的,是誰的核心是神聖的,同你能想到的任一樣事物,不是嗎?

有些人會說,「嗯,我想回頭再體驗一次。像此處一樣的深奧能量開展。」再一次地,我們說:從不需要回頭來像這樣的聚會獲取靈性的能量!因為你一個人時也有著相同的能量。我們之前已談過這,而我們將再次提起,就在今晚。但在我們開始這教導前,我們希望提醒在此處的你。沒有意外發現你坐在椅上聆聽或閱讀,親愛的。不管你如何看待這天所有的訊息、或人物[談到Kryon這天的會議與講座],我們現在邀請你感受非常有愛的家族能量。神靈湧至此處,以愛覆蓋著你。

此處的甜蜜是如此地濃郁芬芳!有些人會感覺「被按住」。有些人會感覺手被舉起,有些人會感覺雙腳被洗滌。雖然我們經常使用隱喻,但我們說這是真實的。對我們,這是真實的;對你們,這也是真實的。多次元相會於你的現實,4D。這讓它如此地特別。

人類的二元性是挑戰的所在。你明白的,我們沒有一丁點二元性。我們來到這樣的地方,帶著你的允許,碰觸你們每一位,知道你的名字。我們記得上次見到你的時候。在那沒有足以讓我們分離的強大二元性。那是為何我們如此自由、如此輕易地流動,那是為何我們能夠「碰觸」你。那是為何我們邀請你感受神靈的碰觸。人類擁有自由選擇,你明白的。你有選擇坐在此處說,「這不是真的」,或者你能夠對自己說,也許,就也許,「是真的」。

過去11年,格柵已轉變,我們給你訊息,就像這一遍一遍地用愛填滿各處。我們曾談過的訊息現在已變得平常。我們給過你事物運作的方式;我們談到你的物理;我們談到隱藏的能量格柵;我們談到校準另一個次元;我們給你關於這世界和事件可能發生的方式等訊息。我們告訴你你已改變你的現實-剛好物理學家也告訴你所有的物質都可以選擇改變現實!早先我們與你們討論到一些事物,聽起來如此古怪、如此陌生、如此難以置信…但現在許多相同的概念被你們的科學家帶給你們!他們告訴你時間並不存在,在你的身體中有著許多次元。他們發現比光快的特徵與逆時異常。此刻,你所處的難以置信將變得平常…帶著靈性的觀點接受科學。你就在新的世界裡!

今晚我們希望給你的教導,是你需要知道的一個主題。它是我們很少談到的…但現在我們可以了。現在的能量不同了。有著以前未有的理解與智慧。這是成為內次元的智慧,允許人類開始思考那存在已久的「盒子」。人類開始以更寬容的光、以不同的光來看到事物。

這是新的現實軌跡,而在這新的軌跡中,自由選擇仍是操作系統,也永遠都是。我們與你討論揚升。我們與你討論成為燈塔。我們與你討論運作。現在,我們會給你一個概念,也許在過去無法被理解。突然間,在你的科學中、在今日的講座中給予你的,我們談起人類力量的議題。你稱它為意識。而我們始終稱它為力量。我們將再次談到黑暗與光

之前我們給過相類似的訊息,甚至也叫,「黑暗與光」。而這一個是關於「光的色調」。進一步地描述,我們應該說我們將談到恐懼的色調-那是,構成人類共同的恐懼的九種元素說明。

此時,這不是一個會讓人沮喪的訊息。這是令人開心的教導,只是我們談到恐懼。因為,親愛的人類,現在你要開始了解什麼是恐懼及其肇因。為了讓你理解恐懼,我們必須先談到光。我將給你一些訊息,在此時看似難以置信:如果你走入這星球上最黑暗之處,你永遠不會、從未想過要參訪的地方,那可能是最低的意識、不平衡中的不平衡,你會發現人類運用著自由選擇。這些人類選擇的能量僅是產生光的色調…平衡的色調。

黑暗是缺乏明亮的光。光有許多種色調,但從最明亮到最黑暗,我們在此要告訴你,所有的人類的經驗-它的一切-都是在自由選擇的基調中由人類創造的。因此,就像我們之前說的,這是人類經驗的選擇,把這星球帶入平衡。你也許會問,光的中間色調是什麼?根據光的光譜範圍,何處對地球行星才是「正常」?在「正常」中的轉變,已把你帶出世界末日,並把你帶入此刻你所處的能量中。因此,答案是中間色調或平均的中間點,已轉向更高的色調。

你是家人,你是永恆的。你因為自由選擇來到這裡,你們每一個人都能發展你喜歡的能量。這畢竟是個測試,不是嗎?今晚的訊息…恐懼的九種屬性是你應該了解的。這是說明、揭露,人類能夠創造任何希望色調的光或黑暗。某些你最害怕的事物…你會發現你是形成之因!是你,不是他人。這訊息也許乘著你研讀的信條部分飛翔,或某些你已走出的「思維的盒子」,那是非常靈性的。

因此,請聽好。我們將告訴你恐懼的九種屬性。每當我們進行一個時,我們將告訴你它們從何而來,它們要如何轉化為光。

萌芽的恐懼:回顧

首先是回顧。12年前我們給你這資訊,它仍在此處。這能量在你的血脈中湧現-你身體DNA中的內次元層。這層DNA帶著這,普遍存在於這房裡與閱讀這的人中!這稱作萌芽的恐懼

你們許多人來到這特定的生世,帶著「探尋者」的屬性與感受。而你坐在此處反映了你的選擇。有些人很早就發現對於靈性的解釋,你不自在。你不是參與者。你做事情沒有「應該」的方式。因此你發展自己的靈性哲理,你們許多人坐在此處是因為你索取人類的力量以發現他/她自身的神聖。你知道你的核心所在;你知道先知在哪;你知道在何處。地球上所有宗教的靈性元素都在你裡面。你練習「剝掉」二元性「洋蔥」的完整性,直到你發現你自身的靈性核心並使用它。你知道在內部有著誠正、適切、完整、顯現與喜悅。你是光的工作者。

也許那是你?如果是,我們會告訴你,你之前已經歷這覺醒,但並非所有人都理解這。有些人僅是現在覺察到這些哲理並走入這房間,也許根本不知道會有場傳訊!但某些事物帶你來到此處,不是嗎?意外,也許吧?讓我來跟你談談:之前你已通過這些!這不是你首次覺醒。覺得熟悉?聽起來像真的?我與僧人、尼姑、薩滿、巫醫、巫女談話。我與這些為了它死於火刑之人說話!我與這些幾乎花了一輩子在靈性工作上的人說話。我與為它犧牲了一切的人說話…而你再一次在這。

這星球的感覺是此刻進入之前你只有個人體驗過的能量-是神聖且睿智的-這能量是崇敬的,其真實屬於薩滿。但在這是群體的!你將聽到的「神秘學校的秘密」展示在你平時的書架上-而許多人是害怕的!

這是萌芽的恐懼。有些人想把這知識擱在架子上,忘掉它。即便是現在,我面前這群體裡的一些人仍在想著,「這傳導還要進行多久?我不想聽到這。我不想要這訊息。」我會告訴你為何,因為你曾到達那,你曾做過這,而當你那樣做時,你因此受苦。有些人為此失去生命。這並不愉快-一點也不。而再一次地,你在細胞層面感受到它。許多人多年前默默地決定不要「繼承遺志」。你決定這一次追尋靈性道途不是必要的。嗯,我有個消息…坐在圍牆上的你,你「知道」事實但不希望談到它…將被拆除。你終究都必須去面對。

萌芽的恐懼是啟蒙的恐懼、剝掉二元性洋蔥的恐懼。這是「找到內在先知」的恐懼。這是事實。我們告訴你這個恐懼,是假的。這讓你持續地想知道什麼是真的,什麼不是。這通常是你在的圍牆造成的。笑話是你是神的真實天使!而你坐在那想著這是否為真。你知道,我們知曉你的名字。我說的不是你來此所帶的名字。我說的是你永恆的名字。我說的是每一次當你歸來時,我們在光中吟唱時看見的你。我們知曉你已通過的事物,以及真正的你。當你坐在圍牆上時,這一切都藏了起來不讓你發現。

有些人在你身體的DNA層中帶著這,啟蒙的記憶,然後產生你將「再做一次」的四維恐懼。這次它不一樣了,親愛的,不一樣了。這一次不會帶來災難,或個人的不幸。這一次不會帶來不必要的死亡。這一次圍繞著你為何而來!所有的生世,你引導至此時協助創造新的能量。讓我問你,親愛的人類:你選擇在揮之不去有著世界末日的可能性的這星球誕生的意義是?你哪裡不對勁,在這危險的時刻裡你在此處?你能夠看見自己在面紗的另一邊排著隊,等待歸來嗎?也許你對身旁的天使說:「我等不及要回到地球。我將經歷地獄,像瑕疵般被壓扁,被活埋,與我的孩子們一起。我們走!」這對你有任何意義嗎?然後,你在這了。

因為這理由,有些人不理解神之愛感覺人類必須有懲罰在!而某些時候你必須問你自己:「在知曉所有預言都聚焦在創造世界末日的此時,為何我要回來?」我們說這是因為某部份的你知道在現實裡,改變會發生。因為在細胞層,你知道事物如何運作!你知道你有力量去改變它,也能夠。此刻你位處新地球,與新能量的承諾一起,這看起來像是在這時刻以改變撕裂自身,打倒舊的根基以便在這平地上能夠重建。

如果這是你,那麼要知道…你為此接受訓練。這能量已有你的名字,而這是你最後一次索取它。

給女人

其它的恐懼是人類共有的,每兩個就提到另一個。我們把它們帶來此處給這啟蒙的群體,是因為我們知道它們也與你共存著。它們來到二元性中,它們在人類的血脈中湧現。它們存在DNA裡,在內次元層中,它們是給予你的人道主義中的一部分。

女人,你有個恐懼。嗯,讓Kryon姊妹告訴你!許多女人害怕被拋棄。這恐懼是一直存在的。噢,並非你們所有人,但為了你們中的許多人這應該被提到。你必須看到這恐懼是關於什麼。被誰拋棄?你可能會說,「其他人。」真的嗎?嗯,我有些消息給你。你知道什麼是靈魂伴侶嗎?你知道什麼是雙生火焰嗎?你經歷所有的生世,為了一個會滿足你、會一直在那裡、永遠不會拋棄你的人。你想要與這能量相戀。它存在嗎?它會存在嗎?你可能在一段開心的關係中,但在內心深處你想知道你是否錯過了。你錯過找出「真正的」人嗎?

現在我會告訴你一些我們之前透露過的事:你並非全在此處。你知道的,不是嗎?我意指的這部分你認為是如同你在鏡中所見的你…但不是。這是一小部分-四次元部分的你-這部分走在二元性中。除了你之外的另一部分的你-一直環繞著你。你稱作較高自我。有部分的你甚至在你自身的能量中!你並非全在此處。有部分的在面紗的另一邊-有部分超越你所能見的,做你無法想像的事。這全都是支持你的自由意願、自由選擇的計畫的組成。現在,讓我告訴你:雙生火焰、靈魂伴侶的能量,是每一個人類存在的深切渴望,與另一部分的相戀且綴合。這是靈性上的追求,你知道的,當你在思考這時總是帶有靈性色彩,不是嗎?

當結合在內次元層完成時,你已校準自己。這結合透過我們所稱的通用的宇宙格柵的能量,穿過面紗到達並觸及你的,神的部分。一旦你那樣做,親愛的人類,在這新能量中,這交握依舊穩固。你只是與另一部分的相遇,那從未遠離的部分,你能夠與之相戀的部分,永遠不會拋棄你的部分!你從不孤單-從不。

你能夠走在這星球,從未有過別的關於拋棄的想法,因為它是不可能的!這能量真正重要的是握著你的手,且永遠如此。那創造平衡的人類,不帶恐懼。因此,你了解這恐懼不是錯過一些與其他人類相遇的隱藏機會,而是有些事物總是能透過你被供給。這是事實。這是第二種恐懼。

給男人

給這房間裡的男人,Kryon弟兄希望與你談話。第三種是失敗的恐懼。在這特別的文化中,是至關重要的。你有自身的期望、文化上的期望、家人的期望-這些全都期望你成功。順帶一提,這是以線性的方式呈現。

你如何知曉什麼是失敗?你太目標導向了!男人,聽著:有許多職業被擁有。有許多成功的故事,在現在的時間框架裡它們全都位於彼此的頂端。但是你無法看見那。你認為會失敗的事物通常會讓你心灰意冷…因而你能夠繼續你來到這裡的工作!

當你邊走邊想著也許你失敗了,或者你害怕有些事情會在你生命中發生,那可能導致你失敗,而我們會告訴你也許,只是也許,這引領你至事實上你要到達之處!也許這引領你至一個十字路口,你終於能夠拿起不合適的事物並移去它-前往其它事物-這就是為什麼你真的來了。向來在你的心被攪動時,總說,「我會失敗、我會失敗」,但並非如此。在這房裡有許多男人給予意願要遵循某條路。而你認為它進步了-引領且畢業於你自身的線性設計。你看不見時機點的美麗,你不理解內次元的方式,你不需要為了一件事先學另一件事。有時候現在你認為是愚蠢的事物,之後變成了精髓!不要評斷你自己,或打分數。相反地,慶祝此刻你確切之所在。

你知道嗎?這也關係著第七種恐懼[片刻間]!對我而言,九種屬性會同時發生。現在,我們要到第七種,你會看見這關聯。奇怪的是,當你把它們加在一起時[3+7]你得到「1」,這代表能量的開始。這全是相互關聯的,你知道的。這九種恐懼以一個循環的方式呈現給你。繼續…1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9。答案,簡化時,呈現給你「九的循環」。

男人,你在聽嗎?不是所有事情都如其表面所示。在你的四維中你認為是道路、目標,或成功,也許只是其它事物的開始。有著你不知道的事。有些事物將揭露給你,在你以你的線性方式走在這條路上時。因此,不要評斷你自己。站在神靈面前說,「告訴我,我需要知道的事物。」無論發生何事,你都能慶賀在你生命中所處之處嗎?你能夠抓起你的手並聲稱這一切都是合適的嗎?你會說,「我是神聖的」嗎?有福的是明白這點的人類,因為這人也理解格柵的校準帶來成功與神之眼中的顯化。然後誰是你認為你已失敗的?這恐懼是人類的設定,在靈性的理解中是無效的。

另一點:你嘗試以這方式讓事情進展,而在它們沒有運轉時丟棄它們?你扔掉它們,認為那時的能量沒有從你的努力中產出任何東西?你記得「神靈的時鐘」嗎?它是永恆的。永遠不要告訴你自己,在過去你做了或試了什麼現在或在你的未來裡不會運作。想想你花費的時間!也許是時候重溫這些事物。也許它們不運作了,但也許現在可。脫離線性時間框架吧!

第四、第五與第六全都有著共同的主題,它們是相關的,信不信由你。我們開始進入光的色調。我們將開始揭露一些你通常不會去談論的事物。

首先,弄清楚我們告訴你的。人類創造了自身所希望的光的色調。人類創造了他們自身所希望的共同創造能量。所有的人類都能夠前往能想像得到的最黑暗或最明亮之處,以任一種他們希望的色調開始創造。若有需要,他們會顯現黑暗力量。沒錯,這是真的。思索一下,人類意識的力量會只受限於這些是光的事物嗎?答案是否定的,不在自由選擇裡。這能是任一種色調。這也許需要更多的人創造黑暗,但事實上,它一直是完成的,你的星球一直有許多方式被形塑。舊的範式讓大量的意識受制於恐懼-增強黑暗的力量。

人類的選擇開始確認什麼樣是「正常」-什麼樣的能量會在這星球上,什麼樣的振動速率這星球才入正軌穿越歷史…你當今千禧年的高潮。這是為何你位在歷史的此處,無人能想像。第四種是自我的恐懼

自我的恐懼

自我的恐懼,完全不同於萌芽的恐懼。這是非常四次元的。有一部分的你非常清楚知道你能夠創造黑暗,如果你選擇的話。你害怕前去,是因為你認為你也許會那樣做!

在這房裡的一些人曾有過這情況,你曾進入抑鬱之處。你曾近距離地見過這。你知道讓其餘的大腦支持的是什麼、厭惡的是什麼。你知道這思維與在那地方的想法,你知道這感覺像什麼。因為曾到過那,故你害怕再次前往。這是自我的恐懼。這不是你們所有人,但肯定有一定程度的人,包括一些此刻在閱讀這的人。這領會是,人類是強大的在所有的光與黑暗的色調中,經常創造你可能會走入黑暗且停留在那的恐懼…自我的恐懼。

有些人會說,「哦,那不是我。」也許,但再一次,透過你的DNA湧現,有著選擇任一個你希望的光的場景的選項…最黑暗到最明亮。有些人來自黑暗的地方知道那像什麼。你從未想過再次拜訪這些地方。而那是我將談到的。

你的希望是:人類心靈不會停駐在任一個有意圖要改變它的地方。沒有力量在對抗你…除了你。你也許生病或一時沮喪,但從未將你的意識維持在某個不是你希望的狀態。即使在最黑暗的沮喪中,還有部分的你大喊著,「這是我。」這思維本身將慢慢地把你帶回來。有時燈塔關閉進行維修。有時,它們需要休息。但它們始終是燈塔,佇立於此處以協助他人找到他們的路。即使燈塔是黑暗的,它仍舊知道它的目標是什麼。

黑暗面的恐懼

現在我們要談到「黑暗面的恐懼」。此刻我們將給你一些訊息…直覺上你一直都知道的:沒有黑暗面的事物。

在你的人類歷史裡,在你的所有文化中,人類把黑暗與其能量指派到另一個實體或另一種力量。所教之事進展到有其它的力量想要上來抓住你,拉你下來!在你的孩童時期裡,你恐懼怪物及其它會「出來找你」的實體。有些人希望你不要認為靈魂不會以特定的方式被黑暗實體擄獲,或你總是在被鬼怪附體的危險中。這不是它的方法,從來都不是。

人類創造自身的黑暗面。在光中,人類擁有力量;在黑暗中,人類也擁有力量。讓我明確些。有些人問到,「Kryon,人類有可能採用漆黑的色調,創造黑暗環繞他人嗎?」答案是肯定的!讓我給你舉個例子:當你試圖在光線昏暗的房裡找尋你的路會發生什麼?突然間能協助你的最少量光芒消失了。你凍結了。如果你在找尋的道路是你的命脈呢?你變得害怕。你無法移動。缺乏任何地光,突然間你想知道在那還有哪些事物與你同在!你開始聽見事物。恐懼開始主宰你。看看發生何事了。他們只是關了燈。但你創造了恐懼,讓恐懼活躍。

有人類群體從別的地方送出黑暗到你的區域嗎?是的。他們總是能做到那。這不意味著,親愛的人類,你都有自由選擇可選擇黑暗或光嗎?這不意味著,人類意識不會受限於僅送出光嗎?但在這我們也必須提醒你-這也是種檢視。

我們剛剛告訴你的這故事也許看起來很可怕,除非這個人在黑暗之處有額外的光。你瞧,在光的色調中沒有平等。每一個都有自己的能量。你能夠顯化任一種你希望的色調,但你顯化的色調有自身的能量特性。很久以前我們給過你這訊息-光是主動的,黑暗是被動的。色調有著極大不同的能量!當你在一間黑暗的房裡時,你打開門,黑暗沒有漏出!相反地,光流進了。這告訴你光的力量是什麼了嗎?更高頻率的色調是更主動、更有力量的。耗費更多人類去創造更低的色調而不是高的。

如果你到一間塞滿人的全黑房間,而你有位光之工作者進入這,整個房間被照亮了!對這些害怕黑暗面的人,我會說:你害怕的唯一理由是因為你從不理解你攜帶的能量力量可建造一座燈塔。你可以佇立於任一處最黑暗場景的正中央。你可以擁有周圍這些人-很多很多的他們-試圖在你周圍創造黑暗,但是啟蒙的人類能讓所有黑暗無效!

你想知道我們為何興奮?因為這星球的「正常」色調近兩年已漸漸加大其缺口!你想要在你的三維線性思考中創造平穩,因此我們會協助你並說到:整體而言,這星球已決定提升它所認為的正常,對於光的另一色調。那是為何今日我們在此,那是為何格柵在調整。

黑暗與光的差異,與其平均值已較以往來得高。一些持續試著創造黑暗的人將越來越難發現無光的地方。你理解嗎?每一個穿越面紗來到你身旁的實體都給你這訊息!親愛的,你能夠創造任何你希望的色調。過去有一段時間裡幾乎每一件事情都有其黑暗面…如此地黑暗而那秘密隱藏了好幾世紀。注意最近關於秘密與陰謀有什麼不同?它們無法長久逗留於這能量中!你認為你看到的這些揭露的事物只是種巧合嗎?最高層面將被審視,秘密無法堅守在任何黑暗之處。他們無法,因為你閃耀光芒!這會發生在政治、商業…甚至在國家的領導者層面。責任是此刻的議題。不再隱藏了。什麼告訴了你關於光與黑暗-和你星球上的平衡?

其它實體的恐懼

與第六種相關,不是嗎?真實實體的恐懼。許多人希望把黑暗指定為某個實體。許多人害怕4D以外的事物。不管它是什麼,如果它穿牆,那它必定是邪惡的。你不理解這是是誰的核心嗎?你是內次元的!你知道你不是全在身體的原因嗎?如果你不知,四維的物理定律將不會為你運作。多維性是你的自然狀態,如果你能回想起。這是因為你自願簡化它,以你的二元性藏匿它,讓你認為你只是4D。要記住,每一位曾出現在你面前的天使都說過「無須恐懼」。因為地球上的神聖實體都清楚地知道人類往往恐懼他們所不理解的。

有些人恐懼黑暗面的實體。事實是沒有這樣的事!噢,會有人要在這裡爭論。他們會說,「我看過這個或那個。」我會告訴你這是投射,某人在你身上-或者是默默地站在身後協助他人的人。你自身的恐懼增強了這恐懼,與它們共同合作。恐懼能顯現奇蹟?是的,如果你與它合作。它能夠展現給你任何它想要的事物,因為對你那沒有光以看見真實。這意味什麼?這意味著你確實能夠幫助這些希望送出你的黑暗之人,如果你「買入」這事實,那他們就能做到。如果你心甘情願地關上光,它們會在那,任何你希望展現的會呈現在黑暗的銀幕上。你在黑暗中展演的這舞蹈有著許多面向,它們全都非常令人害怕。這是你的選擇。但你應該知道的是:這全是人類,始終,無論你認為它擁有何種面容。這是事實。

有許多人恐懼今日發生的-此刻。他們會說,「有個實體叫做Kryon,佔有某人,在這會議透過某人說話。」讓我告訴你,這不是今日發生的事物。此刻你感覺到什麼?是恐懼還是安全?會有是家人的實體持續不斷地年復一年愚弄你的心?你軟弱無力了?不。相反地,有一種融合在進行著-一種愛-較高自我、兄弟姊妹,給你來自面紗另一邊的愛的訊息。我們說要如何參與它呢?我們要求你為自己識別。我們總是支持你的決定。聽起來像個惡作劇?聽起來像是我們有個議程?我們唯一的議程是增強你的覺知與愛,然後我們退開,讓人類休息-有點惡作劇。

是時候憶起你持有的光以及在這星球上發生的事物。你流轉遷徙-你更高地振動著,但你卻不知道它。今日這議題被談起,你們一些人走在黑暗處而你不喜歡它。你難以應付它,你祈禱它會被移除。你認為它是不妥當的,你認為你只是「原地踏步」直到神答覆你的祈禱。再一次,我們告訴你也許你要去工作的這地方,或者你要回家的這地方,需要你攜帶的光。你在聽嗎?如果是那唯一的光呢?

這是工作,光之工作者!而你永遠不知道當你站在他們身旁時,你也許已觸及到其中一人。你永遠不知道你周圍的人因在有著你的面孔的燈塔旁而受益。燈塔坐落在那整夜在黑暗中,旋轉、旋轉再旋轉,因而船隻的主人能夠引導至安全的港灣。船長永遠不會遇見燈塔看守者-永遠不知他們的名字或他們是誰。然而你恐懼的實體能量,正是你。你恐懼著Kryon。這有著很大的二分法。我們慶祝你的光,同時你恐懼著黑暗。你多麼4D呀!這是第六種。

找不到你的路的恐懼

第七種與第三種有關,正如我之前說的。找不到你的路的恐懼。噢,聽我說!你走在一個球體中。你認為你在一條直線上,但你不是。你的路不是筆直的。你認為你做完一件接一件,你把它們放在二維的行列上。你想知道未來,你思索過去,但你從未把它們放在一起看。有些人問,「Kryon,我何時發現自己的路?」有些人正在其中!

這也正是為什麼你來,但你不斷地看著未來說,「嗯,也許之後,也許未來我會發現它。」你走在一個球體的內部-那意味著在內次元層,你能夠看見所有的路,你曾走過與只是環顧的路。它們全都在一塊!這就像你成功與失敗的想法。明智的人類理解並非完全如它所是-那還有更多。

你問,你何時找到你的路?是否是燈塔認為的路?「嗯,最近沒有人呼喚我感謝我閃耀我的光芒。也沒有任何船隻的主人告訴我他們感謝我在這。我想我會關掉我的光離開。該離開了。我會持續找尋我應該做的。」

那是你真正想要的嗎?找不到你的路的恐懼,有關於萌芽的恐懼。也關於第三種,失敗的恐懼。這非常地線性,因此我們再一次地給你這訊息:慶祝你的所在,每一天每一分鐘!湧至頂端你思索的線性時間全都是「現在」。很難向單次元的人類解釋內次元。我們看待你是不同於你的方式的。如果我們僅能給你輝煌並展示你已完成的事物…以及你將會去做的!

親愛的人類,這不是你在鏡中看見的。這離那很遠。那是為何我們以這方式愛你。你確實地走著,沒能看見你周圍的事物。這需要勇氣。這是第七種。

疾病的恐懼

這些仍在你們這些已啟蒙的人裡,有人說,「你知道,這在那裡,不是嗎?它會抓到我!我有個朋友。它抓到了他。它會抓到我!疾病在那裡!」

事實並非如此。聽著:在基因上你如何傾向於患某種疾病這不重要。關於事物運作的方式,無論你在舊能量中被告知了什麼,更大的圖像沒被看見。扔掉所有舊的生物學解釋並接受新的事物運作的方式!

透過人類意識,你能夠與細胞結構對話;你能夠更新它;你能夠強化它;你能夠覺察它;你能夠療癒它;你能夠清理它。你甚至能與疾病對話。這天稍早,有個提問:「生物學上,你的組成是?」答案是。疾病的組成是?答案是。而這告訴了你,人類意識能夠深刻地改變水!你有從這畫出邏輯嗎?相同的意識能夠改變在你面前的水瓶內水的結晶圖樣,相同的意識也能夠大大地改變人類體內的水-你的細胞結構。無論你被告知了什麼。這是事實。

如果你希望處在恐懼中,你可以那樣做,這是自由選擇。如果你希望做相反的事,就慶祝你所在之處、你將前往之處,以及將發生的事物,這創造了光。然後你開始嘲笑恐懼並理解這是笑話。有福的是瞭解這點的人類,你對於自身細胞結構的影響是不受限制的!這是事物的新方式,瑜珈行者與老薩滿展現給你的。現在輪到你了!這是第八種。

未來的恐懼

這是最後一個-我們保留它到最後-第九種。的能量是眾所皆知的。九是完結。那十一與九的能量?十一的能量是你身處於其中的這能量。這是代表新地球的大師數字。的能量是你周圍的一切。十一位在罐子裡。這是舊的完結-舊範式、舊能量的完結。然而你位在此處與你面前的一切一起,在它的範圍與其可能性裡如此地壯麗,你恐懼未來。

Kryon,」你問,「會發生什麼?最近的事件讓我們驚訝!很快會有另一個像那的事件嗎?我們該做什麼?」讓我指出你們有些人可能沒有真正充分理解的事物:你有注意到占卜者們最近生產的木製品嗎?你知道,他們那樣做。他們跟隨恐懼。你有注意到九一一事件前沒有這麼多人?但在那之後,甚至六個月之後,他們都在你身邊!你知道,他們以你的恐懼為食。此處他們的意願是增強這,如果你讓他們,帶著這些場景將創造更多的恐懼。這些人如此辛苦地想要拖住你在運行的「超出正常」的能量,回到它過去的方式。他們希望光與黑暗的色調變成它過去的樣子。這是新舊之間的差異,親愛的。這些人將被留下。

還記得許久之前我們的教導嗎?你無法習慣於能量的較低覺知狀態。你無法心甘情願地「未知」任何事物。地球無法「未知」它的啟蒙狀態。地球無法「不-虛構」最近幾個月已發生的事物。但是散布恐懼者嘗試著,他們告訴你各式各樣要當心的事物:他們說「要害怕!」。然後他們給你厄運提前的日期與時間。行星將會撞擊你…小行星將讓你…天文勢力的校正將毀滅地球。當然,沒有事情發生,但許多人不理解這,他們要求新的厄運日期且陰鬱-耽溺於恐懼的能量。回顧一下。從1,000年前起,他們的訊息從未改變。時間不是往前行的嗎?

如果你附和這些,無論如何,你的光都會減弱。我能證明這事-今日的他們比昨日更多?不,我無法。但讓我給你些思考的事物:他們910日在哪?答案?仍潛伏在他們的恐懼岩石下…為恐懼編造虛假的事物-而他們錯過大的。我要告訴你的是這,那以令人恐懼的方式呈現給你的事物,讓他們做此時他們正在做的-聆聽。有些是非常清楚這點。這對你意味著什麼?這意味著關於你的力量及你面前的戰鬥,沒有事物被改變。只是現在每一個人都能看見。這爭鬥事實上已開始。

地球此刻經歷的事物我們告訴你這可能是:覺察。新舊之間的爭鬥是當前時事的一部分!離開圍牆的決定在你面前。站在何處?有個議題前一陣子都沒有人談到:你認為什麼是「正常」的文明?我們帶給你這確切的問題在1999時,給當時你們一些人,這只是「有趣」。也許現在這值得再看一下?

你處在新的現實軌跡的能量中,沒有任何的預言。它是敞開的。同行的預言者為你創造了一個恐懼的場景。他們在此,正如他們應該在此,提供你黑暗與光之間的選擇。但你知道他們不知道的事-更大的可能性!噢,多少年來我們一直告訴你這可能性是「新耶路撒冷」?而你認為那是某種難以理解或歷史措辭?看看你的新聞!你認為現在這意味著什麼?

你一再地從Kryon這或先前的Kryon那聽到:耶路撒冷不只是以色列中的一座城市。這也是對地球的隱喻,解決無法解決的,進入料想不到的層面。這是重建,第三次,意識的殿堂。這是一個新的行星-一個新地球。

在其中有著許多隱喻,而我們對你說:不要害怕未來,光之工作者,掌握並顯現。你是中止世界末日的人;你是在時鐘上看見11-11的人;你是此刻擁抱著神靈的人-創造這世界的光。

九是完結。隨行者們理解這不是很長,在他們穿過不久之前他們前來的面紗裂縫回去之前。對你這邀請已開放,感覺他們在你身旁,環繞著你,通過你,在各個部位以各種方式按著你。九種恐懼的訊息裡已有與較高自我結合的邀請,與神聖的你相戀、校準並慶祝未來。

Kryon的訊息是種希望,對吧?對的。Kryon的訊息是種提升,對吧?Kryon的訊息是種希望,對吧?是的,它是。但實際上這不是"Kryon"的訊息!相反地,這是人類的訊息,給予四維人類他們自身的訊息,關於內次元的人類未來。這是你的訊息!它如此令人信服地隱藏著。這是為何我們在此。

無論你在生命中面對什麼,在你起身那刻並離開此處時,這邀請是不同於你來的方式離開此處,帶著事物如何運作的新覺知…事物也許會運作的可能性。即使你不相信你聽見的事物,也許此刻你至少要準備要對自己提問。調查已說的真理。試驗這能量-在祈禱、冥想時。在你這樣做時,你產生憐憫,創造了"能量的交握",校準過程的開始。

因此在這幾分鐘裡,我們拜訪了家人,我們已重聚。我們強化了你已知的事物。許多人在"剝掉二元性洋蔥"。噢,這個也有另一種用詞。其中一種是"憶起"。因此你可能會說在這些時刻裡,我們已在此提升你自身關於真正的你的記憶。這是它的方式。你有注意到哪種恐懼在這九種裡嗎?就是"死亡的恐懼"。為何?因為直覺地,人類並不害怕回家。

隨行者們拾起眼淚之缽-喜悅的眼淚用來洗滌你的雙腳,這將退回到面紗的裂縫、他來的地方-那地方你稱為家。在這過程中,我們為你慶賀;我們慶賀這事件;我們慶賀此處的能量,我們為家人慶賀。我們非常了解你們-你們每一位。

在我們離開之前,再一次地,我們想提醒在這房裡的人們、家族成員、天使們…你從不孤獨-從不。就這樣。

Kryon

Taking a deep breath and trusting yourself, loving yourself without ‘if,’ ‘and,’ or ‘but.’

返回列表 回復 發帖